Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX Found some Gold this month

li-mike

Hi Guys, I wanted to share some of the beach finds with you. The CTX has been good to me this month. I have been using the stock beach program set on high trash and auto +3.

Congrats on the Gold finds. :twodetecting::minelab::thumbup:

Hi guys, Thank you very much for the kind words. It's a funny thing, ever since I have been bringing home gold from the beach
More often then usual, my wife seems to be more interested in my target bag :)

Outstanding Mike! +3 is working for you on the beach? It was a bit unstable in the surf for me Had to run +1.

Big Boys Hobbies said:
Outstanding Mike! +3 is working for you on the beach? It was a bit unstable in the surf for me Had to run +1.
Thank you all very much, yes there is nothing like seeing gold in the scoop :yikes:
Hi Bart, I have been running +3 on the south shore but I can only run auto to auto+1 on the north shore (I guess because of the hot rock and such)
Thanks again, Mike