Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

D2 Strikes Gold First Time Out….

Aaron

In all my years of detecting (36yrs) and dozens of machines, I’ve never found gold first time out w any of them. I got the D2 a few weeks ago and took it out to a soccers field I’ve been hunting w the Tarsacci since last year. Somehow I missed this one. It read a solid 37-38 which is in the foil range. Most of my gold is found in the lake and the last time I found gold in the dirt has been over 3yrs ago. Very impressed w the audio on this D2!
Thanks
Aaron

Great score. Congrats on the Gold

In all my years of detecting (36yrs) and dozens of machines, I’ve never found gold first time out w any of them. I got the D2 a few weeks ago and took it out to a soccers field I’ve been hunting w the Tarsacci since last year. Somehow I missed this one. It read a solid 37-38 which is in the foil range. Most of my gold is found in the lake and the last time I found gold in the dirt has been over 3yrs ago. Very impressed w the audio on this D2!
Thanks
Aaron
What audio settings did you use for that terrific find?

Being the typical MD’ist who doesn’t read the manual till later,,,I went with the stock Park program.
Thanks!
Aaron