Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Do you trust NPR, based on their recent political bias

Digger

Staff member
Or are their claims another shot at Trump's reelection? I'm not downplaying RBGs death. Just wondering why NPR was the one to have the "scoop".

Just days before passing away from complications of metastatic pancreas cancer, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dictated a final political statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera. "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed," Ginsburg told her, according to NPR, who first reported the esteemed justice's death.

Clara Spera, a 2019 Fellow hosted by the American Civil Liberties Union Reproductive Freedom Project, works on protecting and expanding access to reproductive care (AKA Abortions), particularly for low-income women. Through her Fellowship, she addresses some of the new legal and practical questions raised as women increasingly must travel out of state to get an abortion.

NPR..........Granddaughter....ACLU .abortion attorney......wait until a new President is installed? '

If Trump wins, he won't be a new President. He will still be the 45th President.

Furthermore, Presidents are inaugurated, not installed. As a Supreme Court Justice, RBG would have known both.

Old Longhair

Crazy Ol' Foole
Staff member
Recent political bias????? They've been nothing if not a communist mouthpiece for decades!! The majority of their content is pure propaganda.
NPR/PBS both need to lose their Federal funding! There's no reason that patriots should have to foot any part of the bill for that anti-American garbage!!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Or are their claims another shot at Trump's reelection? I'm not downplaying RBGs death. Just wondering why NPR was the one to have the "scoop".

Just days before passing away from complications of metastatic pancreas cancer, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dictated a final political statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera. "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed," Ginsburg told her, according to NPR, who first reported the esteemed justice's death.

Clara Spera, a 2019 Fellow hosted by the American Civil Liberties Union Reproductive Freedom Project, works on protecting and expanding access to reproductive care (AKA Abortions), particularly for low-income women. Through her Fellowship, she addresses some of the new legal and practical questions raised as women increasingly must travel out of state to get an abortion.

NPR..........Granddaughter....ACLU .abortion attorney......wait until a new President is installed? '

If Trump wins, he won't be a new President. He will still be the 45th President.

Furthermore, Presidents are inaugurated, not installed. As a Supreme Court Justice, RBG would have known both.

God's plan for a conservative & true Constitution believer to be a Supreme Court Judge to be her replacement to counteract those who are supposed to be Conservative & interpret the law as it is & not what they want it to be-- like one seems be Liberal now instead of being who he was supposed to be! His name?? Ma Betty

Greg(E.Tn)

Trust NPR? Not just no, but H---No!