Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Does Biden even want to be president? Maybe not.

Greg(E.Tn)

Biden: " I want someone who is ready to be president on day one. ”

I agree with this statement: " either Biden doesn’t actually want to be President, or doesn’t believe he’ll make it through his term."

So why would the Dems make him the nominee???

" Watch who Biden selects as his running mate, because Biden seems to be under the impression that they’re the person truly running for President. "

Isn't that kind of sad and pathetic--a presidential candidate so bad and unconfident that he's hoping to get elected based on his selection of a VP? :laugh:

hawgdawg

Biden: " I want someone who is ready to be president on day one. ”

I agree with this statement: " either Biden doesn’t actually want to be President, or doesn’t believe he’ll make it through his term."

So why would the Dems make him the nominee???

" Watch who Biden selects as his running mate, because Biden seems to be under the impression that they’re the person truly running for President. "

Isn't that kind of sad and pathetic--a presidential candidate so bad and unconfident that he's hoping to get elected based on his selection of a VP? :laugh:

I have been saying that all along ,, Biden is on the ticket ,,, and I have no idea why ,,, but whoever the VP pick is ,,, is going to be the President. And they're saying its going to be a woman of color. So you can start looking at the prospects they have to pick from. I actually feel they weren't really sure about the woman of color until this Floyd thing happened ,, now , I don't think they have a choice. But its going to be a scary race.

squirrel1

George Floyd’s death what happened, basically elimates Harris from Ca as running mate. My money is on the loser from Ga. What’s her name. You know the one who would not admit defeat not that long ago. Listening to her talk = fruitcake mentality imo. Good match for Looney Biden. Two peas in a pod.

Just listen to these nuts. George's Death is all Trump’s fault.

Last edited:

Greg(E.Tn)

The Nasdaq crossed 10,000 for the first time today, and the stock market has recovered by $22 TRILLION dollars, and "Joey Fondles" Biden comes out with this:

" Trump 'squandered' the economy, causing recession. :laugh:

Stacy Abrams,,, lord help us if that happens.

Digger

Staff member
Spot on! Biden and Sanders were the two Democratic candidates whose health and age might limit their ability to serve a full four year term. The DNC recognized this and acted on it. But instead of pushing for a more capable candidate who could serve one or two terms, they selected Biden, one of the two old white men, knowing that they had a better chance of getting Independent voters with him than they would have Sanders. Sanders and the rest of the posse accepted this decision due to the power of the purse.....aka payoff. But the real candidate isn't Biden. Hell, he couldn't find his ass with both hands. The real candidate is whoever the DNC determines will garner the most votes in November. If the "protests" are still ongoing, it will be a female person of color. If the economy is tanked, it will be a female person of color. If we are at war with a foreign Country, it will be a female person of color. No matter what newsworthy event transpires during the next 5 months, it will be Trumps fault. And the solution to these problems (as presented by the media) will be to vote for Biden and the yet unnamed female person of color. If Biden ends up getting more electoral votes than Trump, which is entirely possible with mail in voting and lack of voter ID, the Dems will let Joe do a few months of photo ops, then send in the VP choice to take over the oval office. Joe will go back to his basement bunker thinking he was actually elected the 46th President of the United States. Before Trump decided to run for President, I would have said none of this was possible. But after watching the coordinated efforts of the DNC, Democratic House of Representatives, the WHO, CDC, Antifa and the media, nothing will surprise me going forward.

hawgdawg

Spot on! Biden and Sanders were the two Democratic candidates whose health and age might limit their ability to serve a full four year term. The DNC recognized this and acted on it. But instead of pushing for a more capable candidate who could serve one or two terms, they selected Biden, one of the two old white men, knowing that they had a better chance of getting Independent voters with him than they would have Sanders. Sanders and the rest of the posse accepted this decision due to the power of the purse.....aka payoff. But the real candidate isn't Biden. Hell, he couldn't find his ass with both hands. The real candidate is whoever the DNC determines will garner the most votes in November. If the "protests" are still ongoing, it will be a female person of color. If the economy is tanked, it will be a female person of color. If we are at war with a foreign Country, it will be a female person of color. No matter what newsworthy event transpires during the next 5 months, it will be Trumps fault. And the solution to these problems (as presented by the media) will be to vote for Biden and the yet unnamed female person of color. If Biden ends up getting more electoral votes than Trump, which is entirely possible with mail in voting and lack of voter ID, the Dems will let Joe do a few months of photo ops, then send in the VP choice to take over the oval office. Joe will go back to his basement bunker thinking he was actually elected the 46th President of the United States. Before Trump decided to run for President, I would have said none of this was possible. But after watching the coordinated efforts of the DNC, Democratic House of Representatives, the WHO, CDC, Antifa and the media, nothing will surprise me going forward.
I truly believe this scenario Digger ,, I've said it as well , and it just dawned on me , If they threw Biden out , and the VP takes over ,, would that make Pelosi the VP ??