Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don’t Think It Can’t Happen Just Because It Hasn’t Happened Yet

Kraemer

I’m rather surprised that with all the vandalism and looting that Antifa and BLM movement have been a part of that there hasn’t been that “real nice quiet guy who always keeps to himself” just go postal and unload a few clips into the mayhem. Speaks to the “tolerance” of some people and not of the others.

Ronstar

People can be silent for just so long. I think you are right and hope its not in yours or mine neighborhoods.

hawgdawg

I'm sure there's someone out there that's just about to that point,, but has just enough self restraint to keep themselves calm.. I've been expecting it ,, maybe they know that if they were to do something like that right now ,, how bad the lyin' , crying' dimotwit media would spin that into a bunch of racists Trump supporters ,, and they know what that could do for the election. Just a thought.

Confetrit

:usaflag: I understand this. On Dec.7, 1941 the Japanese attacked our Naval Fleet in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii bringing us into WWII. After the Japanese attacked our fleet, their Admiral stated that he felt like "they had awakened a sleeping giant". If these THUGS continue their evil destructive course I believe that sleeping giant may once again arise. We have all seen their little evil selves this past while. Before long they just may meet the giant who has been awakened and is now angry.

Greg(E.Tn)

I think it just goes to show who the real haters, racists, and terrorists are.

Where IS the violent blow-back from KKK and the related groups? There isn't any.

Why is that? Is it because they are afraid? :laugh:

I doubt it.

I think most GOOD people (conservatives of ALL races) are protecting themselves, and their own. They aren't hiding--they're going about their business armed to the teeth. The Libs are hiding out, afraid of going out in public, HOPING that they don't get beat down because they are the white evil.

Again, this isn't a race issue--it's a marxist ideological movement that takes advantage of racial differences and anger and divides Americans into polarized antagonist entities, then exploits that anger, supported by the media, and the DNC.

fwcrawford

I think it just goes to show who the real haters, racists, and terrorists are.

Where IS the violent blow-back from KKK and the related groups? There isn't any.

Why is that? Is it because they are afraid? :laugh:

I doubt it.

I think most GOOD people (conservatives of ALL races) are protecting themselves, and their own. They aren't hiding--they're going about their business armed to the teeth. The Libs are hiding out, afraid of going out in public, HOPING that they don't get beat down because they are the white evil.

Again, this isn't a race issue--it's a marxist ideological movement that takes advantage of racial differences and anger and divides Americans into polarized antagonist entities, then exploits that anger, supported by the media, and the DNC.
This is exactly why firearms sales are up!!!