Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Don Lemon the supposed journalist is a fruitcake

squirrel1

See when he asked a black person and they gave him the real truth about BLM. That deer in the headlights look.
Guy is out there like Pluto.
He’s not a journalist he’s a clown.
They must hand out journalism degrees to ham sandwiches these days.
Thinks he’s a con artist.
Got news for him he’s not in my book.
Poor gent is bent out of shape courtesy of MAGA Pres Trump.
Fake news Don should take up basket weaving along with Nancy.
They would make a great couple.

Last edited by a moderator:

squirrel1

Obama should take his supposed community organizer skills to Chicago and help with that mess!
Problem is he don’t have any skills.
Notice they are floating that lying b-tch Rice to be Biden’s running mate.
That’s the best they got. Lol
Hook her azz up to a lie detector and let her spew about Benghazi.
Probably break the machine.

hawgdawg

I'm not sure theres a democrat out there that wouldn't cause a lie detector to blow a fuse and catch fire.
I don't think you could get a Democrat to agree to be hooked up to a lie detector ,, you'd have to hog tie them to a tree first.

Digger

Staff member
I agree with most all the comments on here, so far. But I think the LGBTQ-XYZ would get their panties in a wad if they knew someone referred to Don Lemon, an openly gay man, as being a fruitcake. :shrug::lol:

ronaldj2

Jesus is so perfect that in spite of being blasphemed by the sour puss . He still loves him.. Any God who can go thru what Jesus did can certainly handle being wrong talked.