Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ! Coming to a town near you.....

Dan-MO

This afternoon a couple of bus loads of BLM protesters marched on a small (About 4000 residents) Southern Mo. town only about 20 miles from where I live. My wife and I watched it live on face book. The issue ? A lynching of a black man that supposedly took place there OVER A HUNDRED YEARS AGO! Dozens of heavily armed locals showed up to support the police and make sure that no looting or burning took place. Lots of yelling and threats .....but and thank God....as far as I know no one hurt - at least 2 were arrested. My guess is from the look of it...at least half of the "protesters" where young white people. These people are playing with fire and it is only a matter of time before they get badly burned. When my children were young they knew how far they could go with there mischief before they got the "look" from dad or mom. If the look was ignored..... it was followed swiftly by a good old fashioned azz whipping! Apparently something these protesting punks never received nearly enough of. But I firmly believe that the silent majority have had just about enough of this nonsense and are giving these thugs a good hard "stare" . They had best not push it much farther.......

Digger

Staff member
I don't know where it is going to end, or how long it will take to get there. But I do know that the people I associate with are "well prepared" to defend our families, friends and properties. Honestly, I don't think many of these "protestors" have any idea what's going to happen if they keep poking the bear.

fwcrawford

I don't know where it is going to end, or how long it will take to get there. But I do know that the people I associate with are "well prepared" to defend our families, friends and properties. Honestly, I don't think many of these "protestors" have any idea what's going to happen if they keep poking the bear.
I agree.... to be honest, I’m surprised it has not happened yet.
People are stressed out already over losing jobs, family members to the virus, the economy, and now all this protesting going on...this is all going to come to a head soon!!!

hawgdawg

I've heard a few of these whiny protesters say ,, they have guns to. Hut the one thing that they are forgetting is,, there is a lot more people that is tired of their crap ,, than there is of them. I believe that once one of these groups starts shooting thinking they are scaring someone,,, they'll find out ,, we ain't scared ,,, just tired.

Ronstar

Lets see. Video trained to shoot imaginary bad guys versus a bunch vets who been there done that. Guess where my money lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawgdawg

My wife read on Farcebook somewhere that the protesters were going to bike week at Sturgis. I almost would drag my old butt onto my Harley and go watch that! We haven't been there for a long time....
Hot damn,,, I'd try to drag my old ass onto mine and make the trip for that show. Haven't been there since '99 ,,,

ronaldj2

Same thing happened a few weeks ago in Holyoke , MA . They were swiftly met by a 1000 residents and police and as quickly as they arrived their retreat was quicker. Never had to time to get there protest started, The locals said "Not in our city" And the locals there are of all races and colors.

Mkus

They’re nothing but a terrorist organization and anyone related to them!
truck drivers of already said if they get in their way they’re going to end up as speed bumps!