Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Event To Liberate Seattle Goes Viral As Bikers Nationwide Vow To Remove Antifa Barricades

Digger

Staff member

Greg(E.Tn)

So let me guess: when the bikers get there, the mayor will have the police mobilized against them, to stop the liberation of Seattle from the terrorists.

It'd be great if the police just stood aside and let them pass.

It would also be great if, by coincidence, the 101st Airborne happened to show up at the same time and they liberated Seattle together. :thumbup:

Kraemer

So let me guess: when the bikers get there, the mayor will have the police mobilized against them, to stop the liberation of Seattle from the terrorists.

It'd be great if the police just stood aside and let them pass.

It would also be great if, by coincidence, the 101st Airborne happened to show up at the same time and they liberated Seattle together. :thumbup:
Seattle is such a neutered Liberal Dump that any kind of Federal force would leave Trump liable. But to allow a mobile citizens group to come “visit” and partake in the new Social Justice Experiment I see no problem. Police have no reason to interfere. I just think it is sooo ironic to see “Bikers for Trump”.

Steve O

Wondering if Antifa will be there by the time the bikers arrive. My guess is they will excuse themselves from the area.. .. . 😽😽😾
Or, they will call in Antifa from around the country.. . . .. This may get ugly-er.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
My guess is what I've already heard. The mayor called on the police to stop them and all she got was crickets...

lol..

G..

Confetrit

No, the Police cannot get involved for fear of Police Brutality and Social Injustice...right? I personally hope that Team Bikers for Trump Hits some Homeruns. Panty Waste Antifa has been trying to impress the country on just how and what Bad Asses they really are. I believe we are about to learn first hand just how bad they really are. Knockem' outta the park gentlemen.