Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F/S MD raffle tickets for a good cause

Garry/OH

Just ran across this raffle for the Wayne Otto Memorial...some good prizes and for a good cause. There are detectors/or cash prizes on the list for as much as $1000. But I want to see some ticket buyers for this cause, so go to the link below and BUY SOME TICKETS. You can also donate a prize...I did that also, just to see if I can win my own prize. :laugh: So...go to the link and BUY and donate a prize and we can all exchange prizes and give the Otto family a little $. Also please put some posts up all over about this raffle, and if your in a club, get them in it. :help::help::help:

[www.wayneottoraffle.com]

Minelab :minelab: and :garrett: Garrett have both donated $1000 dollar prizes...when will the other manufacterers step up to the plate? :shrug::shrug:

Thank Garry for the prize donation for the fund, wish I has something of value to donate!

I did just purchase some tickets and agree that it would be a great thing to have other manufacturers getting involved!

I am a newbie of sort to MDing but do plan on attending the hunt where the drawing for this raffle will take place since it happens to be very close to where I live, I am sure that day will be a real learning experience for me and even if I find or win nothing I will be satisified that I did participate in something that may help someone else!

John