Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

George Floyd had Covid-19

Digger

Staff member
Just heard that autopsy results indicate George Floyd tested positive for Covid-19. It is unfortunate he died, regardless of the cause. But his testing positive for Covid-19 should challenge the "criteria" recommended by the CDC for reporting Covid-19 deaths. It also makes me wonder, what happens to the officers who were in close contact with Mr. Floyd? (questions are rhetorical and it ain't going to happen. so liberals......don't get your panties in a wad)
1. If the cause of death is changed to Covid-19, as recorded for thousands of other deaths across the Nation, regardless of extenuating circumstances, would the charges against the officers be dropped?
2. If the current charges remain, noting how tens of thousands of incarcerated people have been released in an effort to avoid an outbreak in the jails, will these officers also be released?

Greg(E.Tn)

How many new C-19 cases will break out because of the rioters? Some, if not many, likely infected each other.

You reap what you sow. :drinking:

Notice in NYC they are releasing rioters as fast as they are being arrested, and they are showing back up in the riots again.

Sounds like something the Mich. Governor would do. :laugh: She probably wishes she was governor of NY.

Just heard that autopsy results indicate George Floyd tested positive for Covid-19. It is unfortunate he died, regardless of the cause. But his testing positive for Covid-19 should challenge the "criteria" recommended by the CDC for reporting Covid-19 deaths. It also makes me wonder, what happens to the officers who were in close contact with Mr. Floyd? (questions are rhetorical and it ain't going to happen. so liberals......don't get your panties in a wad)
1. If the cause of death is changed to Covid-19, as recorded for thousands of other deaths across the Nation, regardless of extenuating circumstances, would the charges against the officers be dropped?
2. If the current charges remain, noting how tens of thousands of incarcerated people have been released in an effort to avoid an outbreak in the jails, will these officers also be released?

hawgdawg

Deblasio is supposedly telling all police chiefs not to arrest any protesters. I don't even know how the police in NY continue to do their job with the level of disrespect they receive from the mayor and governor.

jmaclen

Let's get our facts straight. George Floyd tested positive on April 3rd and was asymptomatic at the time of his death according to the coroner and had no Covid 19 lung damage found in the autopsy. Whether he was contagious at the time of his death was not definitively mentioned in the autopsy report. 45 days after testing positive should have been long enough for him to not be contagious to the officers or paramedics.

Jeff

Last edited:

Digger

Staff member
Read my post again Jeff. The questions were rhetorical. However, the autopsy also revealed Mr. Floyd had narrowing of his heart arteries and suffered a heart attack. Studies indicate a substantial number of people testing positive for Covid-19 have died with cardio issues, not necessarily pulmonary issues.

jmaclen

Digger, your two questions were not in anyway a problem for me and I understood their rhetorical nature. I am not referring to them in my previous posts. I was just adding some more information whether it was welcome or not. I come on here to learn, exchange ideas and understand all of the viewpoints that everyone has here. If I see something that I don't understand, think is a little off factually or is really interesting, I do some research and chime in .....or not. If I am not welcome here just let me know.

Jeff

Digger

Staff member
You are entirely welcome here. Like you, I come here to observe viewpoints on various topics, and share some of my own. I was also adding some more information to your response, regarding the fact that many of those who died with Covid had experienced a heart attack, not necessarily pulmonary issues. If I gave you the impression that you are not welcome here, that was not my intent. I occasionally attempt to inflict a bit of humor into my posts. Sometimes I am successful, others I'm not. :beers:

jmaclen

You are entirely welcome here. Like you, I come here to observe viewpoints on various topics, and share some of my own. I was also adding some more information to your response, regarding the fact that many of those who died with Covid had experienced a heart attack, not necessarily pulmonary issues. If I gave you the impression that you are not welcome here, that was not my intent. I occasionally attempt to inflict a bit of humor into my posts. Sometimes I am successful, others I'm not. :beers:
Thanks Digger, I appreciate your kind words, your humor and your work as a moderator. I am more of a "stick to the facts" kind of person even when I need to get my facts straight which is really hard to do with all of the polarized "facts" being hurled around by all of the media which sometimes spills over into this forum too.

My daughter says my humor is way too goofy, so I try to limit my responses on forums to middle of the road stuff.

Jeff

Steve O

Thanks Digger, I appreciate your kind words, your humor and your work as a moderator. I am more of a "stick to the facts" kind of person even when I need to get my facts straight which is really hard to do with all of the polarized "facts" being hurled around by all of the media which sometimes spills over into this forum too.

My daughter says my humor is way too goofy, so I try to limit my responses on forums to middle of the road stuff. Ha Ha

Jeff
Ha Ha Ha. Two of my grand kids say to me when I'm goofy, "Silly PopPop". .. of course my wife eggs them on. When the other two start talking, I'm sure they will call me that too. Just the way I like it. .. only serious when it needs to be.