Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Go post a question on CNN.com or MSNBC.com....

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Here's your search phrase...

britain cancels chinese 5G manufacturer Huawei

They don't even acknowledge anything has ever been reported.... We're talking about a very large group of traitors.

Nothing but...

G..

hawgdawg

I read about that on another forum Guv ,, even saw a video where some guy , can't remember his name , but is well experienced in all of that 1 2 3 4 5 G stuff ,, and that 5G stuff is going to be real bad for our security , it just didn't sound good they way he was explaining it .

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Digger knows tons about this stuff. He started to explain it on another thread. He's got the background to explain it to all of us. I talked to him about doing in earlier today. He'll come through... But what I posted about seemed so new to me that it's hard to believe that our media just has failed to even mention it and it happened weeks ago. Watch Tucker as I always say. Our own Missouri Senator is being threatened by the Red Chinese right now since Missouri Attorney General is suing Red China for the deaths and economy caused they their treachery in handling this virus. They are nothing but thugs and they are trying to control the world right out of a science fiction movie. You guys need to turn on Tucker on Fox new or at least watch the recaps on their website afterwards. In fact I think the entire episode is available on their website once it plays.

Tucker Carlson 5-19-2020

We are in a lot of hot water with Red China. Not even sure if we haven't already been crippled enough by spies and traitors. Disney and ABC are much more worried about Disneyland in China profits then reporting on Red China's transgressions. Same as NBC. CNN is just the joke its always been. MSNBC is part of NBC and there is no news division any longer.

G...