Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got the new Tesoro /waterproof & deep :detecting:

wltdwiz

well its new to me :jump:
got a Vaquero & put it in an otter box now aka the AquaVaq
some of you have seen me do this to the golden / royal / & compadre
but the Vaquero is perfict for this
the mod came out perfict & dont leek .... i only work 10 feet or less. fresh water
the funs about to begin :detecting:
im loveing the Vaquero
[attachment 296998 aquavaqDSCN0879.JPG]
[attachment 296999 aquavaqDSCN0875.JPG]
[attachment 297000 aquavaqDSCN0876.JPG]
[attachment 297001 aquavaqDSCN0878.JPG]
[attachment 297002 aquavaqDSCN0882.JPG]

thats nice

way to go. gee. got me thinking now for my vaq. i can make my own pole. what size is that otter box or what devise is it for?

Sweet Mod :thumbup: Great job and very innovative.

Happy Hunting,
Bill G

It just looks like it will find a bunch of good stuff. I can't wait to see what you find with it.

tabman

jld
its a 3500 otterbox not sure they have these in clear anymore clear is rather important u can see any leeks....
i used ge bed & bath 1 hour silacone & a clam conector for the coil wire can be gotten at a boat shop or on line
headphone wire waterproof connector i got from the hardware store
i made the waterproof headphones from a set of shooting phones i cut plastic stole moms tupperware & cut it up lol
siliconed the speakers to the plastic then covered them with silicone tada..
use plenty of silicone on the exposed parts then test in bathtub & look for bubbles..
ive used this system for 4 years no problems..

thanks all for the nice coments :jump: