Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Royal and Nim!! Free haircuts in Michigan!!!

Greg(E.Tn)

I know you two guys live up there, but not how close you are to Lansing......I think Royal's up in the thumb somewhere...…..

The wicked witch is the target of at least two lawsuits at the present, and people aren't backing down in Michigan, they're pushing forward, which is why you can get a free haircut on the lawn of the State Capitol. :laugh:

" According to The Associated Press, barbers cut hair gratis on the lawn of the Michigan State Capitol in protest of Whitmer's lockdown as part of what they termed "Operation Haircut" -- "a defiant demonstration that reflects how salons have become a symbol for small businesses that are eager to reopen two months after the pandemic began. "

I'm surprised the wicked witch didn't respond with swat teams and tear gas. :nono: " The vast majority of COVID-19 cases are based around Detroit and (to a much smaller extent) Grand Rapids. Even Kent County, where Grand Rapids is located, has accounted for just 60 of those more than 5,000 confirmed deaths attributed to the novel coronavirus. "

Leftwing NPR had to weigh in with the usual misinformation, saying there was no social distancing, few masks, no temperature checks, but in the photo you plainly see people observing distancing, wearing masks, etc...

You guys need to get your state back under control and kick that stupid tyrant out of the state capitol. :thumbup:

Kraemer

I think that this pandemic will expose these Democratic Tyrants for who they are. Many people are fed up with them perpetuating this misery for hopeful political gain.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸TRUMP 2020🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Greg(E.Tn)

I'm just glad I don't live up there :thumbup: .

Imagine living in a state with a tyrant governor whose strategy to contain the virus is to contain people within that confines of that virus, not allowing them access to their own property where they can self isolate AWAY from the virus, but ordering that they remain in "hot" areas like Detroit and Grand Rapids. If you own a vacation home in the UP, where you can isolate yourself and your family, it's off limits

At the same time, you can't even have someone stand behind you with a mask on and cut your HAIR. You can't go out in a boat by yourself and fish if the boat has a MOTOR on it.

I'm surprised she didn't order people in virus free areas in the UP to move to Detroit. :shocked:

She will be gone before long.

Kraemer, post: 2264663, member: 46311"]
I think that this pandemic will expose these Democratic Tyrants for who they are. Many people are fed up with them perpetuating this misery for hopeful political gain.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸TRUMP 2020🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
[/QUOTE]

WV62

Okay I am 71 and the few hairs I have left were getting out of control, I found the dog clippers and a number 4 attachment and went to work. No more barber shops for me. :LOL:

Ron in WV

Greg(E.Tn)

Ron, I'm a "#1" on the side "#2" on the top kind of guy. I've been cutting my own hair for the last three or four years now, and most of the times it looks, fine, at least, the parts that I can see.

Sometimes my friends tell me I've missed a spot; Other times I check the mirror and find my sideburns are way, way out of line.

Okay I am 71 and the few hairs I have left were getting out of control, I found the dog clippers and a number 4 attachment and went to work. No more barber shops for me. :LOL:

Ron in WV

Digger

Staff member
midalake said:
Missouri hairstylist went to work with coronavirus symptoms, exposed 91 clients, co-workers: officials

Who looks stooooopid now?
:rofl:That's a rhetorical question.

The State of Missouri has a Covid-19 attributed death rate of 11 persons per 100,000. The State of Michigan has a Covid-19 attributed death rate of 51 per 100,000. That is a more than 4.5 times as many people (per capita) who have died with Covid-19 in Michigan, compared to Missouri. 11,697 people in Missouri have tested positive for Covid-19. 53,510 have tested positive in Michigan.