Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How about this story Midlake...

hawgdawg

A Democrat representative in Michigan is praising your President,, Donald Trump for saving her life , after Trump was touting the drug hydroxychlooquine as a cre for the coronavirus. She was in the hospital with coronavirus , and her health steadily going downhill. She says she was really thinking she was going to die unless a cure could be found ,,, and found quick. She was probably within days of actually dying. She said she watched Trump press conference on Monday and was touting the chloroquine drug as a cure , but he democrat governor had banned the use the the drug for the virus. But somehow was able to get her doctor to get it for her. She said in less than 2 hours after taking the drug , she was feeling better , a finally felt that she had a chance to survive this virus.
So my question is this ,, from what I've read , this drug has saved a few thousand here in the US ,, and even more throughout the world. And only 7 people have died after taking this drug. And those were said to have other health issues other than the virus. So " Why " are the democrats the only ones banning the use of this drug , as a way to help stop the spread of this virus ??? And to save people's lives ???
So ,, do you think that it is quite possible that the Democrats hate Trump so bad , that they are willing to risk your life , and thousands of others lives , to come up with anything to make Trump look bad , just so there may be the minute chance that they could attribute these peoples deaths to Trump ??? So , Please Midlake ,,, answer this question for me ,,, because this is exactly what I believe the Democrats are capable of.

Steve O

Michigan Governor Who Banned Anti-Coronavirus Drug Touted by Trump Now Asking for Shipments of It.

How does it feel being COMPLETLY lied to! Does it make you mad? SUCKERS!

THIS is NOT a lie.

Arizona Man Dies After Taking Chemical in Coronavirus Treatment Touted by President Trump.

https://time.com/5808688/chloroquine-phosphate-coronavirus-death/

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
And the guy that died was eating aquarium medicine... You know like for your fish? What a freaking moron... And really stupid too. Makes it hard to want to think pleasant thoughts. Sort of like looking at pond skum....

Please Midlake ,,, answer this question for me ,,, because this is exactly what I believe the Democrats are capable of.
What you should do is apologize for your rage against someone which was brought on by fake news. Also you should vest your stories before you decide to attack someone by name [me].
This would also be a great time to reflect on what type of person you want to be from this point forward. Hope you do not mind this being so personal since you decide to do that first.

bulletman

What you should do is apologize for your rage against someone which was brought on by fake news. Also you should vest your stories before you decide to attack someone by name [me].
This would also be a great time to reflect on what type of person you want to be from this point forward. Hope you do not mind this being so personal since you decide to do that first.
True psychosis. Dude, you seriously need to seek a psychiatrist. Or, better yet, a lobotomy!

hawgdawg

Well ,, I pointed to you personally,, as I wanted to hear your answer to this. And I did not use any rage in this question , I actually thought I was being rather respectful ,, I didn't call you any names ,, other than possibly a democrat ,, sorry if that offended you. So tell me what part is fake news ,, and if it is , then I apologize ,, but as far as vetting ,, I can assure you ,, you are as guilty as me for not vetting your own comments. So if you felt any rage in my question ,, the only thing I can figure in that , is you must just be a pretty thin skinned individual. I'm not thin skinned. The Marine Corps , and time spent in a combat AO in hours long battles ,, assured that. And ,,, I proofread this post ,, hope it is to your liking. :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Confetrit

A Democrat representative in Michigan is praising your President,, Donald Trump for saving her life , after Trump was touting the drug hydroxychlooquine as a cre for the coronavirus. She was in the hospital with coronavirus , and her health steadily going downhill. She says she was really thinking she was going to die unless a cure could be found ,,, and found quick. She was probably within days of actually dying. She said she watched Trump press conference on Monday and was touting the chloroquine drug as a cure , but he democrat governor had banned the use the the drug for the virus. But somehow was able to get her doctor to get it for her. She said in less than 2 hours after taking the drug , she was feeling better , a finally felt that she had a chance to survive this virus.
So my question is this ,, from what I've read , this drug has saved a few thousand here in the US ,, and even more throughout the world. And only 7 people have died after taking this drug. And those were said to have other health issues other than the virus. So " Why " are the democrats the only ones banning the use of this drug , as a way to help stop the spread of this virus ??? And to save people's lives ???
So ,, do you think that it is quite possible that the Democrats hate Trump so bad , that they are willing to risk your life , and thousands of others lives , to come up with anything to make Trump look bad , just so there may be the minute chance that they could attribute these peoples deaths to Trump ??? So , Please Midlake ,,, answer this question for me ,,, because this is exactly what I believe the Democrats are capable of.
they are capable of Anything as long as they achieve their evil objective.

Confetrit

Well ,, I pointed to you personally,, as I wanted to hear your answer to this. And I did not use any rage in this question , I actually thought I was being rather respectful ,, I didn't call you any names ,, other than possibly a democrat ,, sorry if that offended you. So tell me what part is fake news ,, and if it is , then I apologize ,, but as far as vetting ,, I can assure you ,, you are as guilty as me for not vetting your own comments. So if you felt any rage in my question ,, the only thing I can figure in that , is you must just be a pretty thin skinned individual. I'm not thin skinned. The Marine Corps , and time spent in a combat AO in hours long battles ,, assured that. And ,,, I proofread this post ,, hope it is to your liking. :) :)
I liked it, and Semper Fi.

hawgdawg

U look it up and learn. Google is your friend.
Well ,, I don't use Google much ,, but I did use it because you said to ,, and it confirmed my statements. So you are right ,, it makes Google my friend , and not yours. Because it's not taking your side on this story. But bottom line here is ,,, I guess the story I told is true ,, as you couldn't produce any evidence I was wrong ,,, Sucker ,,, see ,, you are the one with the rage ,, you have to revert to name calling ,, I did none of that with you ,, you cant handle the truth ,, you cant admit that you are wrong ,, maybe not all of the time. ,, but you are wrong this time.

Well ,, I don't use Google much ,, but I did use it because you said to ,, and it confirmed my statements. So you are right ,, it makes Google my friend , and not yours. Because it's not taking your side on this story. But bottom line here is ,,, I guess the story I told is true ,, as you couldn't produce any evidence I was wrong ,,, Sucker ,,, see ,, you are the one with the rage ,, you have to revert to name calling ,, I did none of that with you ,, you cant handle the truth ,, you cant admit that you are wrong ,, maybe not all of the time. ,, but you are wrong this time.
You are being sloppy and not manning up. There are no "sides" only right and wrong. What type of person [man] do you want to be?

Greg(E.Tn)

Hawgdawg and SteveO:

You are wasting keystrokes trying to reason and intellectually discuss something with someone to whom reason and facts don't matter.

You're wasting your time.

But, here's a story that Liberals WOULD understand, and sadly, believe:

" Liberal Treated With Hydroxychloroquine Hopes He Still Dies Of COVID-19 To Prove Trump Is Stupid"

" NEW YORK, NY—When Jeffrey Walton tested positive for COVID-19, he hoped for a speedy recovery. But since he has been treated with hydroxychloroquine, the experimental treatment President Donald Trump has been touting, he now hopes he dies quickly to help prove that Trump is an idiot.

" While Trump has been giving people hope that hydroxychloroquine could save lives, his political opponents have called it false hope and claimed Trump has no idea what he’s talking about. Walton, a lifelong Democrat and progressive, had joined in calling Trump “irresponsible” and an “ignoramus” and now has an opportunity to prove it by simply dying. “It’s such an opportunity, I don’t want to pass it up,” Walton said.

Doctor Glenn Logan, Walton’s physician, says he’s been up and down. “After we gave him the hydroxychloroquine, he got really excited about the idea of dying to prove Trump is dumb, and his good mood helped his condition, and he started to improve. Because that would only help Trump, his getting healthier made him depressed, which caused his condition to deteriorate. Which made him really happy. Which helped him recover and... Well, it’s been a weird cycle.”

Dr. Logan has been warning Walton that there is a chance he could fully recover. Walton is trying to prepare himself for this -- a world where everything isn’t black and white and Trump can be right about some things -- but he insists he’d much rather die.

Last edited:

bulletman

Hawgdawg and SteveO:

You are wasting keystrokes trying to reason and intellectually discuss something with someone to whom reason and facts don't matter.

" Liberal Treated With Hydroxychloroquine Hopes He Still Dies Of COVID-19 To Prove Trump Is Stupid"

" NEW YORK, NY—When Jeffrey Walton tested positive for COVID-19, he hoped for a speedy recovery. But since he has been treated with hydroxychloroquine, the experimental treatment President Donald Trump has been touting, he now hopes he dies quickly to help prove that Trump is an idiot.

" While Trump has been giving people hope that hydroxychloroquine could save lives, his political opponents have called it false hope and claimed Trump has no idea what he’s talking about. Walton, a lifelong Democrat and progressive, had joined in calling Trump “irresponsible” and an “ignoramus” and now has an opportunity to prove it by simply dying. “It’s such an opportunity, I don’t want to pass it up,” Walton said.

Doctor Glenn Logan, Walton’s physician, says he’s been up and down. “After we gave him the hydroxychloroquine, he got really excited about the idea of dying to prove Trump is dumb, and his good mood helped his condition, and he started to improve. Because that would only help Trump, his getting healthier made him depressed, which caused his condition to deteriorate. Which made him really happy. Which helped him recover and... Well, it’s been a weird cycle.”

Dr. Logan has been warning Walton that there is a chance he could fully recover. Walton is trying to prepare himself for this -- a world where everything isn’t black and white and Trump can be right about some things -- but he insists he’d much rather die.

If Trump said that Obama was the best president of all time, they would contradict him. Or, their heads would explode with confusion. LOL

nagant

what do you have to lose? Nothing if you take hydroxychloroquine thru your doctor. My wife takes it for R.A. for five years now, gets a eye exam about every year. I'm sick of EXPERTS second guessing every move we make. people have been raised and trained in a lab for the last 30 years at least. Most never venture out of the heard,school, organized sports, campus then "professions". then psychopath media came along and all there angst comes out like a car full of kids on a long roadtrip. I was a democrat for years and voted obama in first term. All of a ssudden if you never went to collage you needed to be told how to breathe! Both sides are crooked beyond belief and will never vote to reform anything, they have to much invested. trump scares the hell out of both sides because he wants give us a fighting chance for a change. You can bet plenty of republicans are rooting for polosi and the gang to succeed, they got money and skin in the game.

hawgdawg

You are being sloppy and not manning up. There are no "sides" only right and wrong. What type of person [man] do you want to be?
Well , as I'm damned near 60 years old. I'm already the man I'm gonna be ,, and I'm ok with that. I put forth a legitimate article and asked for your response ,, and you could not give anything worth the time it took you to write it ,, or the time it took me to read it. So I'll tell you the man I'm gonna be ,, is the one that's not gonna waste his time dealing with a pissant like you. Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawgdawg

Hawgdawg and SteveO:

Greg ,, you are 100% right. I was honestly trying to have a decent conversation,, where I gave him a chance to change my mind with facts ,, I was coming to the table with an open mind ,, and I'm leaving with an open mind. And my previous belief still stands.
That is a helluva story you posted there Greg. , now if we could just get more of them to make a martyr of themselves like this ,, the better our country would be. :)