Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How about this story Midlake...

GateKeeper

Administrator
Staff member
U look it up and learn. Google is your friend.
@midalake you really need to stop with your insanity. The liberal tears that stream from your infected eyeballs are staining your cheeks the colors of a rainbow. I'm really sorry your choice of president wasn't elected, but alas, the American people spoke and didn't want the corrupted wicked witch of the west in office. Hell, we didn't want to have another Bengazi on our soil. So my advice for you is midalake, suck it up, quit whining, start being an American and quit being such a drama queen. We've all grown tired of your silly nonsense and watching you throw yourself on the ground kicking and screaming.

Mic drop

jim tn

hawgdawg, guys like him are so filled with hate, and not just Trump, either, they can no longer see and accept the truth when its right in front of their eyes. His ilk is not worth the effort. HH jim tn

Steve O

Greg, I know it's a waste of keystrokes and time. I'd guess if we weren't stuck in the quarantine we'd let his trollness float on by. About resorting to name calling. It's a response when a person is so hardheaded, an a$$hole or one has given up on helping a ignorant headstrong individual.. .. .. .. I stick to my impression of midalake in this picture - Troll. He doesn't give proof of anything he says . . ... just states BS to try to aggitate and stir the pot. He's also more proof that lefties are effed in the head. Cute though, ain't he?
1586339815833.png
. 1586339815833.png

@midalake you really need to stop with your insanity. The liberal tears that stream from your infected eyeballs are staining your cheeks the colors of a rainbow. I'm really sorry your choice of president wasn't elected, but alas, the American people spoke and didn't want the corrupted wicked witch of the west in office. Hell, we didn't want to have another Bengazi on our soil. So my advice for you is midalake, suck it up, quit whining, start being an American and quit being such a drama queen. We've all grown tired of your silly nonsense and watching you throw yourself on the ground kicking and screaming.

Mic drop
Insanity….LOL

Insanity is:

Hawgdog and steve o posting complletly fake news with democratic hate all over it.

gatekeeper even mentioning the word Hillary and Bengasi WHICH she of cleared of any wrong doing with 11 HEARINGS

anyone backing this current failure of a president, who makes people cringe with every daily breifing.

The only tears, hate, drama, lack of truth, people I see kicking and screaming are the ones who are still trying to schlep this president for anything but what he really is, AN IMPOSTER and the WORST president the United States EVER HAD. [I am being kind here]

Mic Drop.

Steve O

I'll be kind too. .. .. . 0bama was a do nothing shill and by far the worst stuffed suit that ever strut through the White House. If Hillary got in, we'd have a government as criminal and crooked as Mexico's. At least Mexico's is out in the open. And that is NOT a negative on the Mexican peoples. Spent many an hour working with Mexicans when I lived in Texas.

hawgdawg

Insanity….LOL

Insanity is:

Hawgdog and steve o posting complletly fake news with democratic hate all over it.

gatekeeper even mentioning the word Hillary and Bengasi WHICH she of cleared of any wrong doing with 11 HEARINGS

anyone backing this current failure of a president, who makes people cringe with every daily breifing.

The only tears, hate, drama, lack of truth, people I see kicking and screaming are the ones who are still trying to schlep this president for anything but what he really is, AN IMPOSTER and the WORST president the United States EVER HAD. [I am being kind here]

Mic Drop.
🖕

Ted S

Insanity….LOL

Insanity is:

Mic Drop.
As you hate Trump so much...Please send back the stimulus check you are getting and also remember that Pelosi also approved the check too..

Missouri--Ma Betty

Hawgdawg and SteveO:

You are wasting keystrokes trying to reason and intellectually discuss something with someone to whom reason and facts don't matter.

You're wasting your time.

But, here's a story that Liberals WOULD understand, and sadly, believe:

" Liberal Treated With Hydroxychloroquine Hopes He Still Dies Of COVID-19 To Prove Trump Is Stupid"

" NEW YORK, NY—When Jeffrey Walton tested positive for COVID-19, he hoped for a speedy recovery. But since he has been treated with hydroxychloroquine, the experimental treatment President Donald Trump has been touting, he now hopes he dies quickly to help prove that Trump is an idiot.

" While Trump has been giving people hope that hydroxychloroquine could save lives, his political opponents have called it false hope and claimed Trump has no idea what he’s talking about. Walton, a lifelong Democrat and progressive, had joined in calling Trump “irresponsible” and an “ignoramus” and now has an opportunity to prove it by simply dying. “It’s such an opportunity, I don’t want to pass it up,” Walton said.

Doctor Glenn Logan, Walton’s physician, says he’s been up and down. “After we gave him the hydroxychloroquine, he got really excited about the idea of dying to prove Trump is dumb, and his good mood helped his condition, and he started to improve. Because that would only help Trump, his getting healthier made him depressed, which caused his condition to deteriorate. Which made him really happy. Which helped him recover and... Well, it’s been a weird cycle.”

Dr. Logan has been warning Walton that there is a chance he could fully recover. Walton is trying to prepare himself for this -- a world where everything isn’t black and white and Trump can be right about some things -- but he insists he’d much rather die.

Liberals aren't born without brains but satan blinds & deafens them with his lies so they learn to believe his lies & ; therefore, they do not use their brains nor use Common Sense--my DEM daughter is very smart & believes Scientists & Liars so now has no Common Sense but follows all the wrong PPL (leaders) down the dark path of unrighteous by ignoring the facts & listening to Fake News Reports & the Medical Field because it is a very good income for her as a Professional nurse & for most in the Medical Field! We fight not against flesh & blood BUT against spiritual wickedness in high places (DEM Controlled House --Congress)! Prayers for Jesus to save their souls & open blinded eyes & deaf ears! Stay safe & well! Ma Betty (CMD FORUM)

olfart

How does it feel being COMPLETLY lied to! Does it make you mad? SUCKERS!

THIS is NOT a lie.

Arizona Man Dies After Taking Chemical in Coronavirus Treatment Touted by President Trump.

https://time.com/5808688/chloroquine-phosphate-coronavirus-death/
OK, so here's a clip from your story.

"chloroquine phosphate, an additive used to clean fish tanks that is also found in an anti-malaria medication that’s been touted by President Donald Trump as a treatment for COVID-19."

Just because it has the word, "chloroquine" in it, does not make it medication suitable for human use. Prescribed by doctors, it is always used together with zinc and other medications. Used properly, it has saved many lives.

Greg(E.Tn)

You know, you'd think someone would understand the difference between a FDA approved DRUG named Hydroxychloroquine, and a fish tank additive, with the word "phosphate" in it.

Phosphates can be highly toxic.

Perhaps that point is lost on our in-house pharmaceutical rep. :drinking:

Micheal_R

Staff member
Kind of like digitalis..Now we all know that digitalis is used to treat CHF and some atrial arrhythmias .. and it does the job well.

But just because digitalis is an effective treatment, does not mean that a person should start woofing down foxglove plants and seed.

The seeds, stems, flowers and leaves of the foxglove plant are poisonous. They contain digitalis glycosides, which are organic compounds that act on the heart.

Like all medication. when used under the direction of a physician, digitalis is safe..

Sounds like the person who used fish tank additive would be the sort to eat foxglove

fair winds

Micheal

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Insanity….LOL

Insanity is:

Mic Drop.
Hillary was never cleared of anything. Please put a link on that story and no using Grimms book of fairy tales as a source... And why don't you use spell check on here. Nothing you post is spelled correctly. We have to figure out what you meant to say... DS (acronym for somthing... you figure it out..)

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Heh MidaSewer, I'm guessing you didn't hear about the doctor who's dad was dying and overnight after taking the Trump touted pharma was almost overnight cured... I will post the link once you answer with your latest lie...

As you hate Trump so much...Please send back the stimulus check you are getting and also remember that Pelosi also approved the check too..
My wife and I will not be affected by this down turn. So if we do receive money it will be donated to our Kiwanis Club.