Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How will your life change?

Steve O

Having the right genes sure makes a difference. My buddy's mother is 87 years old. I played golf with her and her son last summer. She only drives the ball 100 yards or so but she puts very well. This woman smokes cigs and has cocktales in the evening and is about as witty as a woman can get. She also plays tennis every week, unbelievable.
My buddy has to keep her in these days of quarantine, good thing he lives nearby. She is alone as of two years ago. Thank goodness her 3 sons keep a good eye on her...well, 2 of them do.
I hope it doesn't age her having to stay away from her activities. Imagine that, having to keep an 87 year old down...that sucks.

hawgdawg

I do use SeaFoam for everything from drying the gas to keeping the boat ready to go...
Seafoam is good stuff Guv. Years ago, I had a little boat with a 15 horse evinrude motor. I could cruise down the lake and the engine would just instantly fall down to about 1/2 power. I checked the carbs ,, clean as a whistle. I always ran the fuel out of it when I brought it back in to the ramp. I asked my Dad what he thought about it. He said put a 1/2 bottle of seafoam in the fuel tank. About a 1/2 tank later , it was running like a top.

bulletman

Seafoam is good stuff Guv. Years ago, I had a little boat with a 15 horse evinrude motor. I could cruise down the lake and the engine would just instantly fall down to about 1/2 power. I checked the carbs ,, clean as a whistle. I always ran the fuel out of it when I brought it back in to the ramp. I asked my Dad what he thought about it. He said put a 1/2 bottle of seafoam in the fuel tank. About a 1/2 tank later , it was running like a top.
Use it in almost everything including lawn equipment, boat motors, and vehicles. Had a noisy lifter in my truck, seafoam stops the tapping and motor is quiet as a mouse.