Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I’m blessing change of ownership.

MikeO

Staff member
Got out with my hunting buddy to a local nearby town. We stopped at a house we had asked permission last about three years ago and was told no once again.
When we pulled up today just to try again there where new owners and we where given permission. This is a large property of about 5 acres and about 1/2+ acre just of huntable yard. We where excited as we suspected it had never been hunted since we had repeatedly been told no prior for atleast 20 years.
This was a very rich home back in the turn of the century.
Anyhow, we both found old coins and we hunted about 2.5hrs. I found a ton of wheaties (gave all them but, one to owners lil boy). I also snagged a 41 Merc, 99 Barber Quarter (yep I scratched) and the one wheat I kept is a 19s.
Beautiful day to hunt for sure. The owner said we where welcome back anytime which is great because there’s tons of unhunted area.

Happy Hunting Everyone 😀
98C4AC2A-D5C0-44F3-99DF-2F36C6D5CCB1.jpeg

Beautiful coins and you have permission to go back and find even more treasures!!

Got out with my hunting buddy to a local nearby town. We stopped at a house we had asked permission last about three years ago and was told no once again.
When we pulled up today just to try again there where new owners and we where given permission. This is a large property of about 5 acres and about 1/2+ acre just of huntable yard. We where excited as we suspected it had never been hunted since we had repeatedly been told no prior for atleast 20 years.
This was a very rich home back in the turn of the century.
Anyhow, we both found old coins and we hunted about 2.5hrs. I found a ton of wheaties (gave all them but, one to owners lil boy). I also snagged a 41 Merc, 99 Barber Quarter (yep I scratched) and the one wheat I kept is a 19s.
Beautiful day to hunt for sure. The owner said we where welcome back anytime which is great because there’s tons of unhunted area.

Happy Hunting Everyone 😀View attachment 19855
Congrats to you. Goes to show you never know when a blessing is own the way. Looking forward to your future finds

Just shows you that because you were denied by one owner that the next one will follow suit. One problem we have here is when For Sale signs go up the realtor defers to the owner and vise versa. Realtors want a golf course look to a war zone landscape as their excuse. Owner trumps realtor but I dont want to get inbetween the two and be the bad guy on both sides. Watching and waiting is the way to go!!!

Yep, keep knocking on the door till the answer is yes !
Or stop knocking when you see the end of double barrel shotgun 😂😂😂🤣🤣😂

Nice job always keep trying for those permissions I have a old 1700’s mill huge property I gained permission through a motorcycle sale to the owner it’s never been detected as far as we know it has a huge house on the property I can’t wait I’ll bring my father ..
Mark

Good deal, and donating the wheaties to the boy may have cemented it. They may not mean much to us after finding so many but if it triggers the imagination of a child they are priceless.