Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I don't think the election is over yet.

WV62

IMG_1516.JPG

earthlypotluck

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
I'm confused. WV62's post referenced a Parler account by DJT. I've been on Parler for some time, and that is one of more than a dozen bogus Trump accounts used by people on both ends of the spectrum. Besides that, Parler has been down longer ago than a day. When I checked Trumps Gab account, he hadn't posted anything in 4 days. And finally, this chit is too serious for Trump to be making a post on social media. IF he was making plans based on it being a national security threat, he would be in direct contact with the Federal agencies down the hall. Not posting it on Gab.

Here is another bit of information that might be important to some.

Trump post on Parler yesterday...??? Can anyone verify that they saw it themselves? | Poal: Say what you want.

nagant

If it's thru Simon Parks i wouldn't touch it with a 10' mouse. And if anything of the like were to happen we would be last to know. Sidenote, I copy and paste to facebook with no prob till today, oan story. took awhile but did get it posted. probably been kicked off by now, Nazi's.

earthlypotluck

earthlypotluck

As we all know, from a military standpoint, Trump would never tell the other side of his intentions or plans on the internet. He would go “dark” and “we the people” would be last to know. Heck some of this crap 💩 is so deep, we may never know... Figuratively, I hope he comes out swinging with both fists, an aluminum baseball bat and a cannon.

Missouri -- Ma Betty

As we all know, from a military standpoint, Trump would never tell the other side of his intentions or plans on the internet. He would go “dark” and “we the people” would be last to know. Heck some of this crap 💩 is so deep, we may never know... Figuratively, I hope he comes out swinging with both fists, an aluminum baseball bat and a cannon.
God is on President Trumps & our side ; so may he & we fight with prayer & God's Angels with their FLAMING SWORDS--his & the saints Victory is in God Jehovah & His Angel Warriors in the name of Jesus--Our Almighty Lord God is on our side, the side of His Holiness, righteousness, MORALS & TRUTH--Praise You Jehovah & Thank You, Jesus! Amen! Ma

WV62

Okay I am done after what went down today 1/20/21.
I took down my Trump flag in my yard and changed my avatar. I have only seen 2 of these in the 72 years I have been on this earth. Any guesses what it is??
I guess being I started this thread I could kind of end it with I gave up hope and will get back to honey due jobs and detecting.

You guys and gals take care,

Ron in WV

tvr

I took down my Trump flag in my yard and changed my avatar. I have only seen 2 of these in the 72 years I have been on this earth. Any guesses what it is??
I guess being I started this thread I could kind of end it with I gave up hope and will get back to honey due jobs and detecting.

Ron in WV
I was going to say the legs looked beetle or cricket, then the red hourglass caught my eye. Looks like a Black Widow. I've seen a couple, but not many.
My new flag came about 11 am this morning. It is up.

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Ron in WV
Ron in WV--Maybe you've given up but I haven't, I know my God & I wait upon His good plans for American Citizens & the USA to be fulfilled--He is working by the prayers of His saints & His Believers Faithful to His beloved son, Jesus! They who endure unto the end--mortal death or the Rapture of the saints--are the same as saved! Jesus is God With Us & has all power to WIN, as all things are possible with Him; so we must hold fast to our Faith in Him & see His miracles His signs & wonders to perform! Glory Hallelujah! May we give honor to King Jesus in all things--for in the bad times we pray & seek God's healing & Righteous love even more! When He comes knocking at our hearts door, may we answer with humble submission & let Him in to forever have everlasting life with Him in His Kingdom of pure light as He brings us His Peace & Happiness! AMEN! Ma Betty

WV62

I was going to say the legs looked beetle or cricket, then the red hourglass caught my eye. Looks like a Black Widow. I've seen a couple, but not many.
My new flag came about 11 am this morning. It is up.
You got it, it is a Black Widow, I had seen pictures in some old movies but had no idea they really had the red hourglass. That didn't take long.

Ron in WV