Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I guess this is called a requiem for the Republican party...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Trump would change his party affiliation to Democrat before he leaves office? :rofl:

Suppose that would stop the Dems impeachment? :shrug:

Greg(E.Tn)

I agree with the article.

Old Longhair

Crazy Ol' Foole
Staff member
What they still don't understand is that every time good compromises with evil, it's a win for evil.
Exactly!
But there never were any real compromises. The swamp's idea of a compromise is that the left demands something and they only get half of it. Patriots are just out half, and the swamp hasn't given up a thing. THAT'S NOT COMPROMISE!!

tvr

Exactly!
But there never were any real compromises. The swamp's idea of a compromise is that the left demands something and they only get half of it. Patriots are just out half, and the swamp hasn't given up a thing. THAT'S NOT COMPROMISE!!
Just like Iran's Ayatollah, the Democrats are patient yet keep moving the line. Compromise with the Constitution is not compromise, it is treason.

hunter12

Like I said, you can't deal with hard line communist, they will win every time. But then again the kiss azz Gop is still getting paid, so what do they care. There still politicians, they will sell there souls for power and money. The gop will have to become hard line to compete with the dimm commies, or they will be wiped out. The dimm's want a one party country. :mad: :punch:

bulletman

Like I said, you can't deal with hard line communist, they will win every time. But then again the kiss azz Gop is still getting paid, so what do they care. There still politicians, they will sell there souls for power and money. The gop will have to become hard line to compete with the dimm commies, or they will be wiped out. The dimm's want a one party country. :mad: :punch:
They pretty much have had a one party government for decades now. What needs to happen is overtly obvious. Vote them out of office, or term limits. The ship is sinking, and the rats will stay onboard until it’s to late.

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
Old Longhair said: All that "reach across the aisle" crap was influenced and instigated by communist infiltrators.

I suspect there is more of a "reach around" in congress than reach across. :cheekkiss: :rofl: