Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have found a new friend....

The Mayor

Howdy guys...

I bought an MXT about a year ago. I decided to get one after watching my friend Scott dig a dozen minie balls on a beach that I could not hear a target at all. I was using a current model Tesoro. Bought the MXT just in case I ran into that type of situation again. As the year has gone by I have gradually moved away from the Tesoro and several other machines and started using the MXT more and more. The MXT is now my new friend. I put it up against a Minelab this week in a spot that is ate up with trash. I used The Minelab for about four hours. I then put on the small coil for the MXT and used it for two hours on the exact same area. I dug twice as many targets in two hours with the MXT over the Minelab four hour hunt. Some targets I dug were right next to holes or even in holes that I had dug using the Minelab. Unbelievable...!!! Last target for the hunt with the MXT was a 1814 bust dime. So now the Tesoro has been sold and my stable of detectors is gonna dwindle. I will post some pix of my finds so far with the MXT. Got another hunt lined up for tomorrow. I usually take several different detectors. Might take one more besides the MXT...but that would be just for an emergency.
Just thought I would let you guys know that you have one more fan on here. Oh yeah...I have learned a lot reading you guys. Thanks a lot for the great info.

The Mayor

Pap...

If ya don't have signed permission though...the Police are arresting guys for tresspassing. They still have itchy trigger fingers from Katrina.

The Mayor

to see what happened down there. I was married in Biloxi a long, long time ago and haven't been back in many years. we almost came down to help in the clean up but that was put off but some family issues. good luck hunting.
Pap