Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just tried to watch the Trump news conference and the dems, disguised as journalists just turn that into a $hitshow asking the same thing...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently someone on Trumps staff wrote something about how serious the virus could become and it was the same time as he closed travel from China down... and they just asked one followup question after another about if he saw the memo that he had just said he didn't see, yet replied that it was put out almost simultaneously with the shutdown of travel to China and later Europe... And another one he calls on would just say they'd like to ask a followup question and ask the same thing again...

I finally got up and went in here to type this...What a stupid bunch of morons... That's the best the dems have???

G..

bulletman

If Donald Trump cured cancer, Alzheimer's, and heart disease, they would find some kind of fault with him. I find it extremely discouraging, knowing that we live in this great nation with such a-holes. They will never appreciate what this country represents, nor the millions of sacrifices that have been laid down upon the altar of freedom. They will never recognize his accomplishments, nor his love of this country for all Americans. All we can hope for, is a quick ending of this pandemic. Then, back on the road to a swift economic recovery. And finally, the reelection of this President. Can't wait to see these basTURDS cry. Hopefully, we will regain the house which will unleash Donald Trump to destroy the Demoncrap agenda.

Bulletman

Shalom

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
The only $hitshow is trump.
I think you meant to say you like the way they repeat questions and challenge Trump for anything he might say.. Because they're demorats which is just short for demon and rats which is the last 4 letters of democrats... What's it like to be a follower?

hawgdawg

If Donald Trump cured cancer, Alzheimer's, and heart disease, they would find some kind of fault with him. I find it extremely discouraging, knowing that we live in this great nation with such a-holes. They will never appreciate what this country represents, nor the millions of sacrifices that have been laid down upon the altar of freedom. They will never recognize his accomplishments, nor his love of this country for all Americans. All we can hope for, is a quick ending of this pandemic. Then, back on the road to a swift economic recovery. And finally, the reelection of this President. Can't wait to see these basTURDS cry. Hopefully, we will regain the house which will unleash Donald Trump to destroy the Demoncrap agenda.

Bulletman

Shalom
Bulletman ,, I agree with your comments, except for the following. " They will never recognize his accomplishments, or his love for this country " Personally ,, I believe that's exactly what they recognize,, his accomplishments, and his patriotic love for this country. That is what pisses them off so much ,, and that's why they hate him so much. Because that is exactly what is getting in the way of the transformation they have in mind for " Our " country. And it is up to everyone of us to let them know, we respect and love our country enough , to meet them head on , on the battlefield and protect our country for the way our forefathers meant this country to be.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Bulletman ,, I agree with your comments, except for the following. " They will never recognize his accomplishments, or his love for this country " Personally ,, I believe that's exactly what they recognize,, his accomplishments, and his patriotic love for this country. That is what pisses them off so much ,, and that's why they hate him so much. Because that is exactly what is getting in the way of the transformation they have in mind for " Our " country. And it is up to everyone of us to let them know, we respect and love our country enough , to meet them head on , on the battlefield and protect our country for the way our forefathers meant this country to be.
All you had to do was see them go after the MyPillow guy. They detest anything religious or partriotic unless its for the betterment of their marxist beliefs. Notice I didn't say "values"... they have none...

Confetrit

Apparently someone on Trumps staff wrote something about how serious the virus could become and it was the same time as he closed travel from China down... and they just asked one followup question after another about if he saw the memo that he had just said he didn't see, yet replied that it was put out almost simultaneously with the shutdown of travel to China and later Europe... And another one he calls on would just say they'd like to ask a followup question and ask the same thing again...

I finally got up and went in here to type this...What a stupid bunch of morons... That's the best the dems have???

G..
The Moronavirus is alive and well and seems to be running rampant and infecting a great number in the Democratic party.

Greg(E.Tn)

Guv, that is the best they have. That's the sad part.

Some are claiming Trump owns stock in hydroxychloroquine, which, of course, is false, but that just goes to show how pathetic these mouthbreathers are.

G..

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Great posts here, except for Mr. midlake. Is it just me, or is there so very few that seem to agree with his Extreme Left Wing Rhetoric. Thank the Good Lord.
He's an actual communist sympathizer or a card carrying member of the democrat party. Both are about the same.... The good news is if push comes to shove he'll be on the other side and we know they don't like weapons... lol

Confetrit

Very few agree with him on this forum,, but there plenty like him out in the world. And they are full of hate. Oh well ,,, cant please everybody.
So well said and so True. A word the extreme left have come to hate.

Last edited by a moderator: