Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If a Democrat Were President

Steve(Can)

I do agree Steve.. We have the same issue with left and right.. and I cannot tell you the last time I voted for someone .. It is always against the other fellow..

but from my viewing, the vitriol I have seen from the left politicians, media and institutions far surpasses that of the right.. When was the last time that

you heard of a left leaner being forbidden to speak at a University.. I cannot name one time.. but there are multiple times that right leaners have been

prevented from giving speeches at Unis.. [Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens to name a few..]

And the whole Democrat impeachment debacle.. they just would not stop..

I wish that we could get co-operation between the two sides...but so far, I have seen no sign of any give .. heck.. even the stimulus bill.. which party loaded it up with

pork barrel funding [maybe both did.. but I have only heard about the left.] My favourite example is the 25 million given to the Kennedy centre; they they let everyone go.. but

had enough money to donate 5 million to the DNC.

Something is definitely wrong with that sort of politics

Fair winds

Micheal
Mike, I do not want any part of Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, candace Owens, to name a few, OR Michael Moore, Bill Mayer and the regular Hollywood bunch speaking in Canada. And quite simply, I don't want any part of the nepotism or the political profiteering or the impeachment debacle, or the pork barrel funding to the Kennedy center and to any of the other political and corporate interests that are presently clambering to make the most out of the current situation.

We have enough stupidity and greed of our own, thank you very much.

hawgdawg

Hillary Clinton spanked Trump like a little girl in every debate. Not sure I have ever seen a worst debater than Trump. Except maybe Ross Perot
You must have been watching the doctored up version from them MSNBC/CBS/ lefty channels. If the hildabeast was as good as you stated,,, where is she at ???? Its It's not the White House. If she'd have made it back to the White House ,, her and Bill would probably be selling off everything left there at a Saturday morning yard sale. Remember all the stuff they stole from there the 1st time they were there ?? That stuff they stole was actually owned by the American citizens ,, and some of the stuff they stole ,, was never returned. They should be charged and jailed for that. Wouldn't you want the same if a Republican had stolen anything ??

You must have been watching the doctored up version from them MSNBC/CBS/ lefty channels. If the hildabeast was as good as you stated,,, where is she at ???? Its It's not the White House.

During the debates I was watching trump who could hardly put together a coherent sentence. JUST LIKE the current trump today [only worse] His mouth is a never ending gift!

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Hillary Clinton spanked Trump like a little girl in every debate. Not sure I have ever seen a worst debater than Trump. Except maybe Ross Perot
What a surprise.. You voted for Hillary... Just think.. we wouldn't know even now what a crime family we had in the FBI... Instead the head of the crime family would be President Hillary Clinton... Enough to make you puke huh?

hawgdawg

You must have been watching the doctored up version from them MSNBC/CBS/ lefty channels. If the hildabeast was as good as you stated,,, where is she at ???? Its It's not the White House.

During the debates I was watching trump who could hardly put together a coherent sentence. JUST LIKE the current trump today [only worse] His mouth is a never ending gift!
Thanks for the correction in my sentence preperation. But by correcting my sentences,, I guess was your way of not answering the question. No worries. I'll try and practice my proofreading.

Confetrit

Don't show up to debate Trump thinking it's for President of the Bird club. Deep down you and the DNC know Biden doesn't want any part of sharing a stage with theTrumper. Even with the Monitors giving him the answers.
Yes, Biden is a sad case ( sincerely). He is in a sad state and the Dem's are parading him around in front of our country and the world as if he was a side show in the circus. I have said in the past and I still believe that the Dem's have an evil plan in the works, and Joe Biden is their front pupet. It is really sad to see someone used and ridiculed such as Biden has been and continues to be for someone's agenda. A fall guy of sorts. a nd that's just what he will do against President Trump. He will fall.

Confetrit

True enough, Confetrit, but can't help seeing that as long as the people can be kept divided, they can be driven like sheep for the fleecing. When the republican politicians are done sheering one side, the democrat politicians are happy to step up to go to work on the other side. Meanwhile keep believing what the right wing and the left wing media are telling you every minute of every day... that the other side are idiots who hate everything that you hold dear and the people you need to fear in this world, the people you need to hate, are your brothers and sisters, your neighbours, your co-workers, your fellow Americans across the state and across the country who vote differently than you.

The choice I have in Canada is pretty much always the same as yours. For decades, I have not voted for anyone I thought was competent and worthy of the office, always, always, always, it has been a vote against someone who I thought was absolutely NOT competent and worthy. That's the choice we are always offered, bad or worse and we're left to make the call. Sad.
I agree to an extent here. But the thing is I along with millions of other Americans don't listen to what the media says. I listen to the Dem's and what they are saying. I watch as the squeaker of the house shreds the Presidents SOTU speech in front of our country. I watch as their party openly acts in a Disrespectful manner full of hate and contempt for our President. I listened as one of their newly elected champions said: "Now let's go Impeach the m_ _ _e r f_ _ _ er" while her child was huddled at her feet. No, we don't need to listen to the media. The media is so far tilted to the left that they are both one in the same.

Confetrit

Take a step back and look at it SteveO.... the dems and the left media play as a team, the republicans and the right wing media play as a team. We're expected to do our part... pay the admission to keep the game going, sit on the sidelines and cheer for one team or the other.

That the game continues while people are dying is astonishing beyond belief.
Make no mistake. People dying of the Corona Virus is No Joke. This is no political matter, but a Humanitarian matter. But the Dem's, bless their hearts are trying every which way they can to make it a political matter. While the President is not perfect as none of us are, I think he's doing a Heck of a good job with what he and his administration has been faced with. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes for a minute. I believe he's doing the best that he can, and I truly believe he cares about Americans and our country and defeating this virus and getting our country back on track and better and stronger than before. I have no apologies to offer.

Ted S

Make no mistake. People dying of the Corona Virus is No Joke. This is no political matter, but a Humanitarian matter. But the Dem's, bless their hearts are trying every which way they can to make it a political matter. While the President is not perfect as none of us are, I think he's doing a Heck of a good job with what he and his administration has been faced with. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes for a minute. I believe he's doing the best that he can, and I truly believe he cares about Americans and our country and defeating this virus and getting our country back on track and better and stronger than before. I have no apologies to offer.
This is a fact! I also think Trump is doing his best for our country. And speaking of the Clinton Crime family...How many deaths were they responsible for? I am surprised Monica Lewinsky is still among the living...:poke:

Confetrit

This is a fact! I also think Trump is doing his best for our country. And speaking of the Clinton Crime family...How many deaths were they responsible for? I am surprised Monica Lewinsky is still among the living...:poke:
Iisn't that the trurh. The Clinton Crime family has had such close affiliation with a lot of sudden and unfortunate deaths. I know you have heard of the one account that the FBI agent gave on the case of the Vince Foster supposed suicide. This was Incredible. They are living proof that money can keep you out of prison.