Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'll be darned. Trump was right again. And this time, Michigan doctors support his statements.

Digger

Staff member
Remember all the liberal crying when Trump suggested Hydroxychloroquine could be effective defending against the China virus? Their responses ranged from saying Trump encouraged people to drink bleach to how Trump's comments were responsible for killing Vets at the VA Hospitals. Even some scientists urged caution as doctors began to report potentially deadly changes to the heart’s rhythm. In April, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration warned against use of the drug outside a closely-monitored hospital setting or clinical trial. Then, last month, the FDA withdrew hydroxychloroquine sulfate and the related chloroquine phosphate from the Strategic National Stockpile for use among hospitalized COVID-19 patients. The New England Journal of Medicine and The Lancet had articles saying that it was not effective in fighting Covid. But "suddenly", those articles were retracted after researchers questioned irregularities in the data. This past Friday, a Henry Ford Health System study (being published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases) shows the controversial anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine does help reduce the death rate of COVID-19 patients. Even though officials with the Michigan health system said the study found the drug “significantly” decreased the death rate of patients involved in the analysis, many major hospitals in Michigan still refuse to implement hydroxychloroquine in their covid treatments.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...tients-lives-michigan-study-shows/ar-BB16jgxJ

tvr

As expected. All the early reports from Europe were positive when introduced as soon as hospitalized; as were the reports from a handful of Doctors in New York state when they first got slammed with the virus. Only thing the fake news could legitimately claim is that there are not complete blind studies and use validations per FDA / CDC normal processes to fully vet it for this application. The US vetting process for new use of a drug is probably the most cautious in the world. I had posted a while back that my son-in-law, who is a RN and on a team treating those coming off cruise ships with covid-19, was on a preventative protocol that included hydroxychloroquine. In addition to having read the reports of it being very helpful, the fact that it was being prescribed for at risk first responders made me even more certain that the detractors were also fake news perpetrators.

Greg(E.Tn)

Does the wicked b!t3h of Michigan still enforce HER nursing home mandate, even after its been proven for months that she's killing elderly people?

If so, where are the indictments?

Someone should do a very simple thing: take out a warrant for her arrest, charging her with willful negligence and murder, and put her weak arse in jail.