Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ina and here new blue beast make 2 hour beach assault today

Needless to say, Ina has found out that her quattro is not in the same league as her past detectors.

targets were not falling out of the sky today, we worked the damp sand and up in the dry stuff, maybe 5 blocks. some of the holes i helped Ina dig after her beast said something is here were rather deep and i know she was expecting a chinaman to pop out any moment.

u know the rest of the story..............detecting 101 ala quattro was a learning curve which will continue on.

next will be...........scoop hunting 202 and practice 303 with extra credit.

i turned my sovereign off on the way back up the beach and she hunted in all metals with the headphones off and volume max and threshold max..................quattro seems to work good in all metals................my first expierence up close and personnel with the beast...............i does seem to be quite the ticket and easy to use...............i guess she will keep us in the loop

ran into a new guy - Matt

here is the spin down the lane

5171.jpg

5172.jpg

5173.jpg

5174.jpg

5175.jpg

5176.jpg

517INA.jpg