Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Local news coverage... what a joke!!!

fwcrawford

I was listening to my local news this evening and they reported on the record number of firearms sales that have occurred this past month in my state.
They stated the reason for the spike in sales is the pandemic (which is probably partly true),
and get this..... the other reason was due to racism and police brutality!!!
I could not believe it when I heard that!!!
I expect people are seeing footage of so called "peaceful protesters" blocking roads and jumping on and beating on cars that try to get through,
and they are the ones out buying guns.
At some point they are going to use them too when they believe they are at risk of getting attacked and harmed... to be honest, I am surprised we have not seen this already from what I have seen videos of.
and another thing, any protesters should immediately be dispersed when they are caught blocking an intersection or highway and any that refuse to leave should be arrested.
I don't believe there is a law stating that protesters can legally block roads!!!!
I just had to blow of some steam!!
And one more thing.... they want to defund and abolish the police force in my city too!!!!
I’m sure this is driving sales up too.... poor cops can’t even do their job now due to having their hands being tied!!!

Last edited:

earthlypotluck

I totally agree.
look at NYC....they defunded their anti-crime unit And crime soars 205% !!
Yep that fixed the issue.:rolleyes:
Then these same morons get robbed and are trying to call the police and no one answers :ROFLMAO:
Maybe they can send a social worker to help with their dilemma....

earthlypotluck

Jimmy, that’s the saddest part. It’s apparent to you and I and many others. However these advocates are completely deaf and blind to their actions they set in motion.

I feel sorry for the police and innocent people that any defunding will adversely effect. Those defunding advocates better be aware no police means less law and order in their neighborhoods. HH jim tn

carver

I was listening to my local news this evening and they reported on the record number of firearms sales that have occurred this past month in my state.
They stated the reason for the spike in sales is the pandemic (which is probably partly true),
and get this..... the other reason was due to racism and police brutality!!!
I could not believe it when I heard that!!!
I expect people are seeing footage of so called "peaceful protesters" blocking roads and jumping on and beating on cars that try to get through,
and they are the ones out buying guns.
At some point they are going to use them too when they believe they are at risk of getting attacked and harmed... to be honest, I am surprised we have not seen this already from what I have seen videos of.
and another thing, any protesters should immediately be dispersed when they are caught blocking an intersection or highway and any that refuse to leave should be arrested.
I don't believe there is a law stating that can legally block roads!!!!
I just had to blow of some steam!!
And one more thing.... they want to defund and abolish the police force in my city too!!!!
I’m sure this is driving sales up too.... poor cops can’t even do their job now due to having their hands being tied!!!
I f BLACK LIVES really mattered the people of CHICAGO would be marching by the thousands to protest the number of people shot also the people killed every week must not care. People that want to defund the police are really STUPID. They need more police . BRING IN THE TROOPS and give them ammo to stop this crap.

CARVER

Greg(E.Tn)

I f BLACK LIVES really mattered the people of CHICAGO would be marching by the thousands to protest the number of people shot also the people killed every week must not care. People that want to defund the police are really STUPID. They need more police . BRING IN THE TROOPS and give them ammo to stop this crap.

CARVER
Carver, I've seen some interviews of black citizens in Harlem and other inner city areas that totally agree with you.

etex

Their are three newspapers within 75 miles of me (Tyler, Longview, Marshall), they are all owned by the same corporation and all spout the same liberal propaganda. There is no local control. It's the same with the local TV stations - NextStar corp owns the local station. They have 175 TV stations, they all spit out the same thing. Until the media is broken up there is no free press.