Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Making Red China pay for what it has done...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member

midalake

TROLL
How much US debt does China own?
China owns about $1.1 trillion in U.S. debt, or a bit more than the amount Japan owns.Jan 15, 2020

So does china foreclose on the one Trillion they own?

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
That's the rub... 1 trillion would repay a lot of hurt they caused with their irresponsible reports given by them on purpose. Pay the piper.. And we're him...

Steve(Can)

Wondered if that was what all the outrage was really about, Guv. In the past, this was a standard move by Mr. Trump, reneging on creditors and refusing to pay.

In your business, what do you do when you've finished a job for someone and then they outright refuse to pay you the full amount they owe you? I ate that a couple times and it still pi$$es me off. Crooks, and you find out too late you're not the only one they swindled, they make a career of it and know all the angles and eventually get a reputation for it.

Steve(Can)

How much US debt does China own?
China owns about $1.1 trillion in U.S. debt, or a bit more than the amount Japan owns.Jan 15, 2020

So does china foreclose on the one Trillion they own?
Aren't those the numbers from before the new covid bailout, midalake?

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I'm what my wife likes to call vindictive... Like when I see you preface your remarks attacking Trump like every other liberal on the planet in your opening remarks. Can we remember while you're there that Hillary's husband gave Mark Rich a pardon for cash paid from his wife while he was on the FBI's most wanted as just a side remark before you made your comments?

I personally get even when someone screws with me. Just the way I roll. I have one gal that stole my files when I had a direct mail company and she changed jobs to work for the competition, that I haven't found again yet. But I will... I have some real nice skunk scent that will find its way into her fresh air cowl on whatever new car she's driving... Something she can't fix. As far as Trump goes, I never think he thought about running for office till much later in life. Every 5 years or so I look back and am embarrassed about something I did in the past.. Seems I just keep doing it...

midalake

TROLL
Aren't those the numbers from before the new covid bailout, midalake?
[/QUOTE
Well it is the most current number I could find. It seems China has held a trillion plus/minus since about 2011.
Here is the official blurb:

The U.S. debt to China is $1.07 trillion as of December 2019. 1 That's 16% of the $6.7 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $23 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

Steve(Can)

I'm what my wife likes to call vindictive... Like when I see you preface your remarks attacking Trump like every other liberal on the planet in your opening remarks. Can we remember while you're there that Hillary's husband gave Mark Rich a pardon for cash paid from his wife while he was on the FBI's most wanted as just a side remark before you made your comments?

I personally get even when someone screws with me. Just the way I roll. I have one gal that stole my files when I had a direct mail company and she changed jobs to work for the competition, that I haven't found again yet. But I will... I have some real nice skunk scent that will find its way into her fresh air cowl on whatever new car she's driving... Something she can't fix. As far as Trump goes, I never think he thought about running for office till much later in life. Every 5 years or so I look back and am embarrassed about something I did in the past.. Seems I just keep doing it...
It didn't happen a lot, I always tried to deal honestly with people and most dealt honestly with me. There were three, no four times though that when the job was done, they were late in paying with one excuse or another and when you finally got them cornered, then they sprang the old, well it was not really what I was looking for or some other lame excuse why they would offer you 1/2 the agreed on price, take it or leave it, it was the best they could do. That half would pay my suppliers but pretty much leave me with doing the job for free. In the big picture, not large amounts, a couple grand or so but big enough for me to have to eat but not ever worth the time or money to legally try to chase them down over it. The thing is, once they did it to you once, you'd start hearing from others how they did exactly the same thing to them. Word gets around, and when someone does business like that, they eventually find that no one will do business with them again. I dunno, maybe there are enough new suckers out there that they don't have to worry about that.

I'm not a vindictive person, maybe should be more. Always figured in the natural course of things they'd eventually get what was coming to them and compounded with interest the longer they got away with it. When it happened it pissed me off just the same, beyond the principles of trust and fair dealing, but also these worms stole food out of my children's mouths and I was trusting and stupid enough to let them do it.

Last edited:

Steve(Can)

Dave said:
The U.S. debt to China is $1.07 trillion as of December 2019. 1 That's 16% of the $6.7 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $23 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

...not counting the new stimulus package and the costs of the pandemic.

Up here, our government pretty much is writing a blank cheque trying to cover lost wages, keeping businesses a float, maintaining healthcare, preparing for the wave when it comes... that all hasn't even begun to address mop up and recovery.

This is happening in every industrialized country in the world, and every 3rd world country that was flat broke and without credit before the outbreak even started. And as we saw from the last world wide economic near collapse, our economies are all linked and tied to each other...

Dunno Dave, beyond my pay scale, but guessing this is gonna shake us all up pretty much and when we stumble through this one, it's gonna be a brave new world.

bulletman

Wondered if that was what all the outrage was really about, Guv. In the past, this was a standard move by Mr. Trump, reneging on creditors and refusing to pay.

In your business, what do you do when you've finished a job for someone and then they outright refuse to pay you the full amount they owe you? I ate that a couple times and it still pi$$es me off. Crooks, and you find out too late you're not the only one they swindled, they make a career of it and know all the angles and eventually get a reputation for it.
Well Sir. We could sue their pants off for say 10 trillion in damages for all the death that has occurred. And sue for the lost trillions in the stock market. Millions have their entire nest egg for retirements in mutual funds, money market funds and bonds. We could implement a massive class action lawsuit. What are the world courts and the phoney United Nations for?

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
World courts and the U.N. are for feigning U.S. being the cause of all evil in their lives and their courts are for their use only. We probably pay for the ones who rule against us. And they'd lose their jobs if they ruled in our favor... Who else but the Red Chinese would get put on the U.N. civil rights division....

Greg(E.Tn)

I hear there are already lawsuits in the works in the World Court regarding China's mismanagement, duplicity, and false information regarding their handling and truthfulness about the spread of the pandemic.

Clearly, they are at fault, and should be held liable, just the same as a neighbor would be held liable for negligently allowing a vicious dog to get loose and kill someone.

But I don't see them acquiescing to a ruling by the World Court to fork over untold trillions of dollars to America, Canada, and several UN Nations.

Besides, knowing the Un conglomerate, I figure they would be so politically motivated as to turn a blind eye and a deaf ear away from the lives and money they have lost.

I don't know how much of our debt China holds, but I would consider that debt erases as of now.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
They should just put a number on it and announce with the others they've screwed that they consider our debt a down payment and any actions after that a just reason to remove that portion of manufacturing away from them. As long as others played the same game at the same time there's not much they could do other than a war they can't hope to win unless Joe Biden wins where they can quickly just go back to the same ole quite successfully.

bulletman

They should just put a number on it and announce with the others they've screwed that they consider our debt a down payment and any actions after that a just reason to remove that portion of manufacturing away from them. As long as others played the same game at the same time there's not much they could do other than a war they can't hope to win unless Joe Biden wins where they can quickly just go back to the same ole quite successfully.
And free TVs for every household in America. LOL😂

Steve(Can)

Well Sir. We could sue their pants off for say 10 trillion in damages for all the death that has occurred. And sue for the lost trillions in the stock market. Millions have their entire nest egg for retirements in mutual funds, money market funds and bonds. We could implement a massive class action lawsuit. What are the world courts and the phoney United Nations for?
What are you going to sue them for? You gotta remember, this is a country that denies it's people even the basic rights and freedoms of the individual. When someone commits a crime in China, they are imprisoned for their crime, their family is imprisoned for the crime, their children are imprisoned for the crime, and children of their children born in prison remain imprisoned for that crime.

What are you going to sue them for? That a new virus recently mutated within their borders? New viruses mutate everywhere all the time. That they rounded up everyone that was infected and then rounded up everyone connected with the infected and then rounded up every one connected with them? Wonder how many of those people they rounded up died of the virus and how many just died? But whose counting, really? That they confined the rest of the uninfected in the prison of their dwellings with the threat of being shot on sight if they did not comply?

That's how a country like Red China deals with an outbreak and it is very, very effective. So effective that already the chinese people are all now marching back to work at their slave labour jobs. Gonna sue them for effectively and efficiently dealing with the outbreak in their country?

We don't do things like that here, with the rights of individuals and all protected by constitutions and such, so we have to go about things differently and considerably less effective and efficient. But don't kid yourself, as it gets worse, we'll slip further into marshal law, maybe even death panels deciding who will recieve treatment and who will not. Probably no other choice. Maybe you can sue someone over that? :shrug:

Last edited:

bulletman

What are you going to sue them for? You gotta remember, this is a country that denies it's people even the basic rights and freedoms of the individual. When someone commits a crime in China, they are imprisoned for their crime, their family is imprisoned for the crime, their children are imprisoned for the crime, and children of their children born in prison remain imprisoned for that crime.

What are you going to sue them for? That a new virus recently mutated within their borders? New viruses mutate everywhere all the time. That they rounded up everyone that was infected and then rounded up everyone connected with the infected and then rounded up every one connected with them? Wonder how many of those people they rounded up died of the virus and how many just died? But whose counting, really? That they confined the rest of the uninfected in the prison of their dwellings with the threat of being shot on sight if they did not comply?

That's how a country like Red China deals with an outbreak and it is very, very effective. So effective that already the chinese people are all now marching back to work at their slave labour jobs. Gonna sue them for effectively and efficiently dealing with the outbreak in their country?

We don't do things like that here, with the rights of individuals and all protected by constitutions and such, so we have to go about things differently and considerably less effective and efficient. But don't kid yourself, as it gets worse, we'll slip further into marshal law, maybe even death panels deciding who will recieve treatment and who will not. Probably no other choice. Maybe you can sue someone over that? :shrug:
Or, this could lead to war. One thing is for sure. America, both the United States and Canada will become more independent with manufacturing. This will cause great economic damage to the Chinese communists. The ramifications of this are unknown and we can all speculate many scenarios. The greatest hope would be the collapse of their communist regime and some form of democracy taking its place. Hong Kong under British rule shows what can be accomplished with a whole lot of freedom and capitalism. The regime is complicit for covering up and denying the seriousness of this virus, causing thousands of families a whole lot of grief from the deaths of family members. And, the economic damage will echo around North America for years to come. Just glad, I'm not a youngster who will have the burden of paying off the trillions of debt caused by this pandemic. Will China forgive our debt? Even if this happens, we and many other countries have paid a heavy price.😡

Steve O

China knows how to play chess.....Don't think they don't know the probable outcome many many moves ahead, .. . well past whether this will cause them great economic damage or not. They know what their opponent/enemy will do because we usually have morals and play by rules... .. they on the other hand........... . . . .. I smell a rat in the won ton soup, or is that a bat I smell cooking.
Those ChiComs are up to something and the US and the rest of the world better be alert and on their toes. My gut.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Their control of our press is really mind bogling. I had no idea both the Washington Post and the NY Times have a section devoted and reprinted from Red China disguised as news but is obviously propaganda. My guess is they pay enough to keep the entire paper afloat... You think we're getting the story from them Midasewer?

G..

Greg(E.Tn)

I have a friend who commented about China wanting world dominance, and here's a cut/paste of my questions for him:

" They may "want" to be the world leader, but how would they achieve that? Direct and forceful invasion of Europe and America, or absorb SE Asia first, implementing a long-term operation that takes 20 or more years to be successful?

Don't you think China would be sent back to the stone age, so to speak, if the biggest spenders on earth stopped doing business with China?

What do they [China] have that the world REALLY needs? Cheap Labor? Steel? Technology they essentially steal from us?

I've always advocated that America create a new union to replace the United Nations--a union made up of nations dedicated to freedom, and freeing people from oppression and terrorism.

Just think what would happen if 90% of the world turned its back [economically] on China, Iran, and North Korea, and put Russia on notice. "