Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maybe Biden didn't understand the question about "Cognitive" testing...….

Greg(E.Tn)

That would pretty much explain everything: :drinking:

" Biden was attempting to exit his speech-turned-press conference, and the last question was from Doug McKelway of Fox News, who asked if the presumptive Democrat nominee has been tested “for some degree of cognitive decline? ”

“ I’ve been tested and I’m constantly tested,” Biden responded. "

Maybe he thought they were talking about a urine test. :laugh: Or maybe he was just lying his patootie off:

" In December 2019, Biden released his medical exam, and as one analyst observed, one test was missing: a cognitive functioning test. Stuart Jay Olshansky, a professor of public health at the University of Illinois at Chicago, reviewed Biden’s results and told the Washington Post, “The only test that hasn’t been done is the cognitive functioning test. "

He ain't gonna take one, either.

tvr

Listening to the entire exchange ... much as I'm not inclined to give uncle joe any slack; I think I might just propose that when he responded, had he used more words, the statement very well would have been that he is cognitively tested with every question he gets and he feels pretty good about how he responds. Having said that, I can not wait for the debates! I hope there are more than the three currently on the books. ;-)

hawgdawg

I will be completely surprised,, flabbergasted,, if they allow Biden to debate Trump. If it happens ,,, it will be like a SNL skit ,, a comedy ,,, but in reality ,, very sad that they would put that man on display like that in front of the world.

Greg(E.Tn)

Here are some scenes from the debate if it ever happens: :drinking:

I will be completely surprised,, flabbergasted,, if they allow Biden to debate Trump. If it happens ,,, it will be like a SNL skit ,, a comedy ,,, but in reality ,, very sad that they would put that man on display like that in front of the world.

Steve O

I wonder how often he had to beg his wife to please let him do this. Maybe she doesn't have the heart to tell him he's not up to it...or... she wants him to make an ass out of himself for all the whoring around he has done over the years... . . ..silently "te he he ing" in her revengeful mind. Or she want's to be First Lady for once. . . .. who knows?