Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Merry Christmas to all of our users!! Thanks for coming on the site. We sure enjoy your being here... Hope you all have a safe & prosperous New Year!

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Hope we all do a little better then this past year. Won't be hard to improve upon 2020...

Guvner..

Rick(ND)

Merry Christmas Guvner and those on the forums as we enjoy these forums and sure glad they are still here and really hope they will be around for years to come.

annykidsman

Recently I went in and immediately got to congratulations. Now I'm not having the easiest period of adaptation since I moved to the USA, this is a colossal experience. Well, I want to thank all those who work with me and my colleagues will definitely see me here, taking this opportunity I want to wish everyone an easy next year, so that he was cheerful like little puppies, affectionate like kittens, unusual like custom tapestry, fashionable like clothes for dogs-yorks and healthy as a baby, never sick and never met this world. Let this be the worst year that happened to all of us and let's hope that the year of the bull will not be identified with the behavior of people who stubbornly do not want to give in to us and are harmful (this is me about my own)))

fastmultfilm

Hahah, I came across your message and felt so sweet in my heart, and immediately remembered the case when the puppy was presented to me the year before last, he brightened my day and the New Year with Christmas was the best then. But when the dog began to grow, every month it turned into a story with incidents - either he chews on photo frames, which had a custom tapestry from my grandmother, or he shit near the epoxy coffee table. Gifts from fabrics and textiles were made to order and the dog managed to ruin everything, but I will never forget the day when he saved me from bullies, it's a pity that the dog is already old and you can see it sleeping all the time, and so I remember all these cases with a smile and I want so that it was the worst in our life

BigTony

Hope we all do a little better then this past year. Won't be hard to improve upon 2020...

Guvner..
Wishing you the best New Year and a very healthy one to you Gunner, your family and your bloggers!
Thank you for this site and maintaining it all these years, you are the best.
I also want to thank others that post helpful hints or ideas in a terrific exchange of knowledge. Truly there are many unselfish folks on your site and that makes it enjoyable!
Tony

Florida Son

Thanks Guv...all the best!