Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Missouri Senator Hawley threatened by Red Chinese...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member

Greg(E.Tn)

I think the leaders of the free world pretty much understand that China intentionally deceived the world on several different aspects of the virus, from hiding its existence and danger, to allowing it to be spread across the globe, to destroying lab samples [evidence].

They then send test kits to England that are infected with the virus.

Have they apologized for anything, other than to make a weak acknowledgement that they should have done some things differently?

Maybe they have---I'm not aware of it. Their offer of $2 Billion dollars to fight the spread of the virus was an insult--an act of defiance, and arrogance.

They're not acting like a benevolent neighbor who accidentally let his cows out and they trampled the neighbor's corn--they're acting like a someone who had a meth lab that got out of control and burned down several other houses, and now they're pointing their finger at another neighbor and trying to blame the whole thing on them.

Wouldn't it be nice if something existed like a international coalition of nations that would act together to address and punish such activity?

Wait--I forgot--there IS such an entity. It's called the "United Nations." Useless as tits on a boar hog.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
Just one of the paragraphs from the Red Chinese mouthpiece newspaper...

"We must resolutely hit back at those politicians who, for no reason, undermine China-US ties for their own political benefits. For those who promote anti-China legislation, we need to find out what the business ties are between those officials or their families with China," Yuan Zheng, a research fellow at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), told the Global Times on Wednesday.

"We can't just strike back symbolically, but should impose countermeasures that could make them feel the pain," Yuan said.

Sounds like they will punish any family back in Red China like any good mob hit team would do... these people are just the nightmare we think they are...

G...

Greg(E.Tn)

" We can't just strike back symbolically, but should impose countermeasures that could make them feel the pain," Yuan said. "

Are we sure he's talking about people inside China and NOT the United States? They've threatened entities in the United States for filing lawsuits against them. Is he talking to them, or us?

By "countermeasures, does he mean, like a "virus?"

Or is he talking about an EMP? :shocked:

An EMP hit would pretty much push us over the edge, and it is a very real possibility, especially if we DO push China hard to atone financially for letting the virus out.

Last edited:
I think the leaders of the free world pretty much understand that China intentionally deceived the world on several different aspects of the virus, from hiding its existence and danger, to allowing it to be spread across the globe, to destroying lab samples [evidence].

They then send test kits to England that are infected with the virus.

Have they apologized for anything, other than to make a weak acknowledgement that they should have done some things differently?

Maybe they have---I'm not aware of it. Their offer of $2 Billion dollars to fight the spread of the virus was an insult--an act of defiance, and arrogance.

They're not acting like a benevolent neighbor who accidentally let his cows out and they trampled the neighbor's corn--they're acting like a someone who had a meth lab that got out of control and burned down several other houses, and now they're pointing their finger at another neighbor and trying to blame the whole thing on them.

Wouldn't it be nice if something existed like a international coalition of nations that would act together to address and punish such activity?

Wait--I forgot--there IS such an entity. It's called the "United Nations." Useless as tits on a boar hog.
. "They then send test kits to England that are infected with the virus". Can you Elaborate,please?...stoneshirt.

ronaldj2

My brother bought a mask the other day , it was an American Flag. Then he finds out its made in China. He was a little upset to say the least. It just adds insult to injury. Flags and banners and anything else That directly represents our Great nation should not be made in a foreign country. I make no apologies for my stance on this . The United States of America is still the greatest in my opinion , and there are a lot of great countries out there. We have always been the first to give aid to other countries whenever tragedy befalls them. Or just whenever they may need help. Billions and billions in foreign aid . When we go to war with another country , we aid in rebuilding,,,, Hmm And we done this for decades and decades. This is my rant and I'm not on a witch hunt (although there are probably more than enough) to do so . RJ

Micheal_R

Staff member

hawgdawg

My brother bought a mask the other day , it was an American Flag. Then he finds out its made in China. He was a little upset to say the least. It just adds insult to injury. Flags and banners and anything else That directly represents our Great nation should not be made in a foreign country. I make no apologies for my stance on this . The United States of America is still the greatest in my opinion , and there are a lot of great countries out there. We have always been the first to give aid to other countries whenever tragedy befalls them. Or just whenever they may need help. Billions and billions in foreign aid . When we go to war with another country , we aid in rebuilding,,,, Hmm And we done this for decades and decades. This is my rant and I'm not on a witch hunt (although there are probably more than enough) to do so . RJ
You can go many places that sell American flags ,,, and they're most likely made outside of our borders. You'll have to pay top dollar for and American made American flag. I know because I've got a few.
A few years back,, the US Army was getting new berets for 1 or more of the divisions ,,,, then when the soldiers look inside the band ,, it said " made in china ". There was an uproar over it ,, I'm assuming they fixed the matter. There has also been military equipment,, packs , belts , ammo pouches , etc that have been being made in other countries. When we cant even equip our own military with our own home made goods ,,, we are getting in bad shape.
And this is why Trump was elected ,, to help bring our manufacturing and economy back to our country ,, and put our economical abilities back into our hands. Look at this virus ,,, we dont even make our own protective masks.
This is why Trump was elected ,, to put Americans 1st ,,,, theres not 1 damned democrat anywhere in this country,,, that I've heard ,, that is willing to fight for us the way Trump has. Remember Obama saying about Trump talking about bringing our manufacturing back ,,, Obammy says "" how's going to do that ,, wave a majic wand """ yep ,, Obammy ,,, if that's what you want to call it ,, that's what he's done ,,, at least hesvtrying ,, Obammy didnt try ,, because he didn't care. He got his ,,, he doesn't need anything from us anymore.
Rant over ,,, , for now.

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
" We can't just strike back symbolically, but should impose countermeasures that could make them feel the pain," Yuan said. "

Are we sure he's talking about people inside China and NOT the United States? They've threatened entities in the United States for filing lawsuits against them. Is he talking to them, or us?

By "countermeasures, does he mean, like a "virus?"

Or is he talking about an EMP? :shocked:

An EMP hit would pretty much push us over the edge, and it is a very real possibility, especially if we DO push China hard to atone financially for letting the virus out.
I'm hoping they wouldn't have the big populations centers any longer...

I sure don't trust the politicians...

G..

olfart

My wife made the mistake of ordering some masks from a company that has a New Jersey address, only to find out that the masks are being shipped to us directly from China. We learned this after waiting two weeks after the company sent us an email saying "your package is out for delivery", yet USPS said they had not received it. I started a complaint with PayPal, and the next thing I know, the masks are enroute from City of Industry, CA more than 3 weeks after we ordered them. In other words, they took 3 weeks to get here on a ship from China. I'm tempted to burn them on arrival.