Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Opinions wanted. . . . .hypothetical but possible. . .

ejudasf

I have 2 Sovereigns. The Elite, and the GT.

I also have an Excal.

Anyway, if I was thinking of 'trading' my Elite for a Fisher machine, what Fisher machine would be very similar in features?

A little more info on my Elite. It has an XS meter that has been modded to 180. The Elite has been modded by Dixie with the Silent search feature. 1 re-chargable battery pack, and one AA battery pack. Also a really neat remote pin-point switch that operates the opposite of what the machine is set on. A choice of either the stock 10-inch or a coin-search coil.

What do you think?

Thanks.

I currently have Fisher's and have owned and used almost their entire lineup including their water and gold units.None are like or close to a Sovereign.The CZ5 is my favorite CZ,Excel is the best of their ID series.The 1236X could be compared with a Musketeer Advantage.The Fisher's are great units but if your asking which one would compliment your Sovereign maybe a fresh water unit the 1280x.

haven't used one but from what i'm reading the fisher to get would be an f-75. don't think you would want something similar. an t-2, f-75, explorer, or minelab x-70 would add more hunting options to what you have.