Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pennsylvania's Primery

Dancer

Trump has near 800,000 votes 2 other Reps on the ballot Biden little over 500,000 , Sanders over 100,000 , Tulsi 32,000

Overall Reps fielded 50,000 more Primery votes. In Pennsylvania unheard of. Trump won Pennsylvania by 44,000 in last Gereral election.

Meanwhile heavily Dem. cities are burning.

midalake

TROLL
Trump has near 800,000 votes 2 other Reps on the ballot Biden little over 500,000 , Sanders over 100,000 , Tulsi 32,000

Overall Reps fielded 50,000 more Primery votes. In Pennsylvania unheard of. Trump won Pennsylvania by 44,000 in last Gereral election.

Meanwhile heavily Dem. cities are burning.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Nothing for the Democrats to vote on. All other candidates on the ballot threw in the towel.

Kraemer

I don’t believe the polls. Trump has a overwhelming silent majority that will turn out in November. Democrats have the worst candidate I’ve ever seen. They’ll be voting for their VP because ole Joe has no chance of being coherent for four years. A Wilson rerun. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Dancer

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Nothing for the Democrats to vote on. All other candidates on the ballot threw in the towel.
Well that might be so. But Bernie pulled a big percentage of the vote. Trump ran almost unaposed. The big difference is the "Enthusiastic recation to the candiate vote" This after 4 years of throwing all the lies, that all the main stream channels can think of. And it has no affect on Trumps base. Your Party Big shots gave you guys Biden ! Biden are you kidding me? I remember we had Romney one year, that was a snooze too. Better start finding someone for 2024.

Dancer

The minute Biden picks a Vice Pres. The clock starts ticking on Ole Joe. When the Big Shots figure they have a better chance with the Vice, Joe could be taking a hike.
Joe ain't gonna be picking anyone anyway. The Shots are gonna handle this. But if I was Joe, I'd put it off as long as possible.

hawgdawg

Waiting to see who biden picks for a running mate, If it's abrahms he will loose allot of the older democrat's
I saw a video the other day where Biden was going to do a phone in interview on some news show ,, and he asked the show to get Abrams there for his interview. So they got her there , and the speculation was that he was going to ask her to be his VP pick. When the interview started , Abrams was all smiles. Biden went into his speech praising Abrams for what she's accomplished and her knowledge ( :lmfao:) ,,,, in politics. So Biden just goes babbling on , and you can see the smile steadily fading from Abrams face ,,, I think if Biden would have been in the room with her ,, she would have snapped his neck ,, she was pissed ,, she thought she was going to picked for VP on national TV. Oh it was funny as hell. You should have seen her face ,,, priceless.