Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Poll: At least half of Michigan Voters are Lunatics.

Greg(E.Tn)

Actually, the poll said " only Half of Michigan Voters Say Biden Is ‘Mentally and Physically’ Up to Task of the Presidency " :laugh: I just "translated" it differently...…..

Keep in mind that 50% represents people who responded to or actually received the poll--NOT the entirety of the population. So, the figure COULD exceed 50%..

And don't kill me--I'm only the translator. :drinking:

Micheal_R

Staff member
Groping Joe Biden is the worst Presidential Candidate in the history of this country. Nobody but brain dead Liberal Democrats would ever even consider offering a Alzheimer’s patient for the most important position in the world. It is a joke that’s not funny.
Tossup between Biden and Hillery as to whom is/was worse

Calm seas

Micheal

Last edited:

Greg(E.Tn)

And, Michigan currently has an 8.8% mortality rate, much higher than the WHO reported rate of 3.6%, and exponentially higher than my home state, which sits at 1.5%. :drinking:

Yep. The wicked B!t^^ has it well under control. :thumbup:

earthlypotluck

Groper Joe in action. She looks so uncomfortable.... I bet she would love to turn around and kick him right in the family jewels :ROFLMAO:
F14FD001-0D68-4ADD-BE45-2D40C2605472.jpeg

Digger

Staff member
It is tough to find any handgun ammo around here. Reminds me of 2008 - 2009. I even went to the city last week and every shop I stopped at were sold out of the calibers I use. Kind of like toilet paper was a couple months ago.....everybody wants some and you can never have too much! I've got plenty of firearms and ammo to protect my family. But if I can find another G43X in 9MM before the SHTF, I'll be all set.

Greg(E.Tn)

I referenced this earlier regarding the anarchist who are trying to tear down America:

The Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people. "

"Or to the PEOPLE."

I read that to mean that "The People" can act to protect American statues and monuments from destruction if the "State," i.e. state and local governments refuse to do so.

It is tough to find any handgun ammo around here. Reminds me of 2008 - 2009. I even went to the city last week and every shop I stopped at were sold out of the calibers I use. Kind of like toilet paper was a couple months ago.....everybody wants some and you can never have too much! I've got plenty of firearms and ammo to protect my family. But if I can find another G43X in 9MM before the SHTF, I'll be all set.