Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Protestors in Virginia,,,

hawgdawg

Protestors pull down a Confederate statue in Portsmouth Va ,, and it falls on top of one of the idiots smashing his head. Critically injuring him. To damn bad !!! Why do they feel they can just destroy property that isn't theirs and get away with it ?? Why are they being allowed to damage government property and get away with it ?? What would happen if I were to drag an MLK statue down ,,, you think i would be arrested ??
These freaking idiots are just running around doing what ever the hell they want, and they're not being held accountable. Yeah ,, go ahead and disband the police ,,,

Digger

Staff member
I caught a bit of that on TV. Hard to watch! My first thought was, why don't they stop them? My second thought was, because they are part of the liberal anarchy. My third thought was, how are future generations going to learn about our Nation's history? My final thought was, it's too late. History books were rewritten long ago and all the statues will be gone within a few months. It's a sad time in America.

bulletman

I caught a bit of that on TV. Hard to watch! My first thought was, why don't they stop them? My second thought was, because they are part of the liberal anarchy. My third thought was, how are future generations going to learn about our Nation's history? My final thought was, it's too late. History books were rewritten long ago and all the statues will be gone within a few months. It's a sad time in America.
Agreed. This all started with Jane Fonda back in the 60's and 70's. They have started destroying this institution one brick at a time. And it's astonishing how much of a quickening has taken place since our last president was in power. We are quickly becoming a third world cesspool thanks to the demonrats in Washington.

Greg(E.Tn)

Protestors pull down a Confederate statue in Portsmouth Va ,, and it falls on top of one of the idiots smashing his head. Critically injuring him. To damn bad !!! Why do they feel they can just destroy property that isn't theirs and get away with it ?? Why are they being allowed to damage government property and get away with it ?? What would happen if I were to drag an MLK statue down ,,, you think i would be arrested ??
These freaking idiots are just running around doing what ever the hell they want, and they're not being held accountable. Yeah ,, go ahead and disband the police ,,,
Poetic Justice.

2 Much Trash

Here in Richmond they are destroying all Confederate monuments, set the Daughters of the Confederacy building on fire, and even destroyed the statue of Christopher Columbus. Next will be anything that represents the history and founding of this country, and I mean anything. Unless of course they’re stopped.

Quake

There afraid of more protestors showing up if they do anything. But i guarantee you if the proud boys went there it would be a lovely fight to see for sure.
Maybe we do need a civil war to knock some sense into these libtarded college kids that's all i can see happening. If you bring in the military the democrat's will have a f@cking heart attack
how dare you use the military on protestors, you know what i would say F@CK YOU. Someone send them proud boys to seattle i have plenty of popcorn. :ROFLMAO: o_O

midalake

TROLL
Here in Richmond they are destroying all Confederate monuments,
I hate violence and vandalism. But those confederate monuments are buggy whips. Where is the outrage of the president spouting conspiracy theories about the 75 y/o man that the police pushed over and split his skull. AND the outrage for what the police did. THAT I can GET BEHIND.

Steve O

I hate violence and vandalism. But those confederate monuments are buggy whips. Where is the outrage of the president spouting conspiracy theories about the 75 y/o man that the police pushed over and split his skull. AND the outrage for what the police did. THAT I can GET BEHIND.
That 75 yo man was scanning the radios to find out the frequency they were using....then he was going to relay that freq to Antifa. Watch the video and see the device in his hand as he was waving it at their radios.

midalake

TROLL
That 75 yo man was scanning the radios to find out the frequency they were using....then he was going to relay that freq to Antifa. Watch the video and see the device in his hand as he was waving it at their radios.
MAN you are so F-ed in the head. Talk about a cult. You really need to re-set!

Republican senators respond with disbelief to Trump’s conspiracy theory about police shoving elderly man.

which referenced a theory floated by far-right news network OANN that the man assaulted by an officer was trying to “scan police communications”

F-ing HERE: https://news.yahoo.com/republican-senators-respond-disbelief-trump-082644931.html

hawgdawg

Mistake ,, did you see the video where he was sitting up talking on the phone before they put him in the ambulance ,, if he was hurt bad enough to be spewing that much blood , he wouldn't have been talking on the phone ,,,,and the ambulance crew were in no hurry to get his sorry ass to the hospital ,,, you are not as smart as you think you are ,,,

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
BLM movement has run amuck and is no longer a social justice movement but rather a criminal movement to destroy and deface our country’s history.
BLM's history is from Ferguson where it was a fake timeline and story where Michael Brown robbed a convenience store first on film and then tried to wrestle a gun from a cop and got killed. They started putting up their hands and the fake movement was started...

G..

Kraemer

BLM's history is from Ferguson where it was a fake timeline and story where Michael Brown robbed a convenience store first on film and then tried to wrestle a gun from a cop and got killed. They started putting up their hands and the fake movement was started...

G..
I didn’t know that. For some reason I thought it derived from the Trevon Martin case in Florida.
Live and Learn! Thanks!

Kraemer

MAN you are so F-ed in the head. Talk about a cult. You really need to re-set!

Republican senators respond with disbelief to Trump’s conspiracy theory about police shoving elderly man.

which referenced a theory floated by far-right news network OANN that the man assaulted by an officer was trying to “scan police communications”

F-ing HERE: https://news.yahoo.com/republican-senators-respond-disbelief-trump-082644931.html
That innocent old man had been arrested over 300 times!!

midalake

TROLL
Mistake ,, did you see the video where he was sitting up talking on the phone before they put him in the ambulance ,, if he was hurt bad enough to be spewing that much blood , he wouldn't have been talking on the phone ,,,,and the ambulance crew were in no hurry to get his sorry ass to the hospital ,,, you are not as smart as you think you are ,,,
You should send a get well card!

Attorney: Injured protester to be moved to rehab floor at hospital

"His condition continues to improve and we hope he will be released within the next two weeks,"

https://buffalonews.com/2020/06/10/...ester-to-be-moved-to-rehab-floor-at-hospital/

Confetrit

That says a lot about them. If you were to ask a majority of these Idiots why they are so Angry and pushed them in questions, they couldn't answer you. But you know what, You Can't Argue....You Can't Debate with STUPID. These folks are STUPID Rioters, Looters, Vandals, and Domestic Terrorists. I wish they could be rounded up and Banished from the United States with no chance of re entry to this country again. The way I see it is that you were here, you had the same chance as other Americans, you both Hated and turned your back on your country to the point of committing crimes against your country. You were branded as a Domestic Terrorists Against the United States of America.......So in short....Be Gone With You. Bim, BANISHED.