Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: C$ frequency and other questions

A

Anonymous

Fisher has never released the frequency of the C$. Some people have figured out about what the frequency is. But, none of us know what it's doing different that would require a patent. Where did you see this field test? I ask because most detectors would hit on an iron ring like a coin because of it being circular. Air test are not always the most telling of how a detector will perform in iron. Be forewarned to get the full benefit of a C$ you need to spend a good many hours mastering it. I spent alot of hours on the C$ but never was satisfied with it. I don't know if it was my soil or me. I am definitely not bashing the C$ just trying to make you aware of the learning curve. I love Fisher machines and own and use a CZ-3D quite a bit. I wish the C$ would have worked out better for me. Tom (Jackpine Savage) knows the C$ and gives alot of great advice on the C$. I agree with Mr. Bill on keeping your Minelab. I own a Minelab Explorer and a CZ-3D. I think they complement each other well. HH!
-Bill