Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: C$ frequency and other questions

A

Anonymous

Have you ever considered trying the ML Advantage? Its not as hot as some of the higher frequency relic machines on small items but, it does exceptionally well for coins/tokens ect in iron. It gives very distinctive hits on non-ferrous targets in iron. To me its a non digital compliment to the C$ with excellent fast recovery from target to target and a real nose for coins. I use the TS800 coil for the really trashy spots but mostly keep the 12.5" Excelerator coil mounted on it for general hunting because the Advantage handles the big coil well even in some pretty tough iron infested sites.
It has pulled the deepest coins I have ever gotten out of my local pounded sites and most of those were down in the iron. NO lie! When I hit a spot that is a little too trashy for the 12.5" coil (too much noise from the iron at the low disc setting I use) I grab the C$ with 8" coil and wade in.
Tom