Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Republican party fracturing under Trumps failures?

squirrel1

:usaflag: :D
[/QUOTE]
RAISING taxes on the wealthy, and paying down deficits! STOPPING corporate welfare. RELAX squirrely. Your Podunk states vote will not mean anything in November. ;)
Shows what you know.
It was Tn votes (his so-called home state) that kept looney tunes Gore out of the .whitehouse. You know the dummy that said the world should have already melted down from global warming.

Hard to slip something by me, sorry.

You should be paying more attention and not make stuff up as you go along. Pelosi is bad for that too.

Confetrit

If any crybaby, bucket beaters way out far lefters, are going to be in need of Kleenex Tissues, contact me just after the election. I have been hoarding case after case of Kleenex for sometime now. I figure the Dem's will make me a rich man after the election. Like the Eagles used to sing, "You can't hide your Lyin or (cryin) eyes" . (y) :usaflag::)

Quake

Attachments

midalake

TROLL
Shows what you know.
It was Tn votes (his so-called home state) that kept looney tunes Gore out of the .whitehouse. You know the dummy that said the world should have already melted down from global warming.
What I know Squirrely! ;) I know Trump doesn't care about you and he will not be having a cult rally in your Podunk state.

Steve O

And the next week> and the next week> and the next week> and the next week>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UNTIL >>>2024. TRUMP TRAIN is CHUGGING ALONG.....Wuooou! Wuooou!

midalake

TROLL
And the next week> and the next week> and the next week> and the next week>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UNTIL >>>2024. TRUMP TRAIN is CHUGGING ALONG.....Wuooou! Wuooou!
1589979839503.png

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member