Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second time out with the Silver uMax

bigolhorns

Today was my second time out with my new Silver uMax. Found a "Montblanc Silver Solitaire Ballpoint Pen" about 2" down in the tot lot chips. Perfect shape, stamped 925.

Here's a link to the exact pen:
http://www.fountainpenemporium.com/Montblanc-Silver-Solitaire-Ballpoint-Pen-p/mbsilbpt.htm

A $600.00 find with a $200.00 machine! Just ordered a Golden uMax!!!

the golden is a good machine and I have found the 7" sidescan gives clear signals way better than the 8x9 concentric my ground is fairly mineralsized but its a good combo I love the 4 tones very helpfull but its not a deep machine but avreage

thats nuts for a pen but with silver at your side you will be amazed what you will find and i have the golden as well awsome coin grabber