Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So is this mainly a Tesoro forum? I mean the Beep and Dig Forum

Well since Deeptech has their own forum, I guess this could be called a Tesoro forum. I’m a big fan of the simplicity and build of Tesoro’s. They are just plain fun to use.

There are several beep & dig machines being used out there. Tesoro has by far many more models and loyal fans. Some examples of other machines are the Fisher CZ's, Pulse Induction machines made by several companies. Deep Tech, has quite a few models, Headhunter has a few. I'm sure you guys can come up with many others I'm not familial with. Many of these machines have their own forums, but hey this is the forum primarily for non screen machines.
There are quite a number of contributors here who are Very sharp on what makes these machines tic and how to hunt them. These guys watch this forum, so if you got a question, ask it. Can't count how many tips helped me threw the years.

I used a CZ-5 and it was the first machine I had that told what the target was by meter reading and sound. Did some of the other CZ's not have a meter?

chuck said:
I used a CZ-5 and it was the first machine I had that told what the target was by meter reading and sound. Did some of the other CZ's not have a meter?[/quote

I believe the CZ 21, meterless. I was thinking the 3D too but it has one. There were at least 2 Torsor metered machines. But there are way more knowledgeable guys here on what was and what is out there.