Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some more BLM and Antifa

Greg(E.Tn)

Just another night of burning Bibles and the American Flag.

hawgdawg

Man I'm really about tired of these stupid idots ,, and the commie leftist politwits allowing this crap. The damned mayors and governors need their heads busted for allowing this crap. Just freaking disgusting.
On another note Greg ,, I'm building a house for a guy at the each here in NC ,, and a fella and his wife came in looking at it today ,, turns out the guy is Tn State Trooper from Johnson City TN. He's looking to move out this way and may be wanting me to build him a house out this way. I thought about you Greg when he told where he's from.

Greg(E.Tn)

JC is about 110 miles away from me, but I know some troopers from up there.

I worked closely with a trooper helicopter pilot named Tom Ketron, who is now passed away, but he was a really great and funny guy--not to mention an excellent pilot. He flew the helicopter from about May through October each year for the marijuana eradication program, and did patrol the rest of the year....

His call number was 509.

His dispatcher was described as a "full figured" woman.............

I mentioned he had a sense of humor--one night his sense of humor got him in trouble (not the first time). One winter night, he was on patrol, nothing was going on, so he got bored and decided to stir things up a bit, and radioed dispatch, saying, "509 to Miss Piggie."

That didn't go over very well. He didn't get fired or anything, but his Lieutenant had a few choice words for him, and he had to apologize to Miss Piggie. :laugh:

Ronstar

Ya gotta love cops. If one ever turns around and looks at you and says “watch this shit” just turn and run.......

olfart

I mentioned he had a sense of humor--one night his sense of humor got him in trouble (not the first time). One winter night, he was on patrol, nothing was going on, so he got bored and decided to stir things up a bit, and radioed dispatch, saying, "509 to Miss Piggie." :laugh:
We had a dispatcher who couldn't pronounce 'Buick'. It always came out 'Bruick'. We had a deputy who would stop at the used car lot and run the plates on every Buick on the lot. Never got in trouble for it that I know of, but he provided us with a bunch of entertainment.

Micheal_R

Staff member
We had a dispatcher who couldn't pronounce 'Buick'. It always came out 'Bruick'. We had a deputy who would stop at the used car lot and run the plates on every Buick on the lot. Never got in trouble for it that I know of, but he provided us with a bunch of entertainment.
I have often wondered why Buick does not rhyme with quick... :LOL:

Calm seas

Micheal

hawgdawg

My brother in law's Dad had few old drinking and poker buddies. 1 was a local city cop . One day he stopped by my brother in laws house ,, he would stop and shoot the bull , drink a beer , yep , on duty ,, well he got a call this day ,, something about shots fired ,,, everyone looking at him ,, a few minutes later, 1 of the guys said,, don't you need to get to that call ,,, he said ,, " I'm going ,, just giving them a little time to run out of bullets " ,,,