Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Started '08 with bang, my oldest to date!

SeabeeRon

Started '08 out with a BANG!! Found my two oldest coins since I started in this amazing hobby not quite a year ago. Noticed this small triangular shaped little park in town that they had just scrapped getting ready to put in new turf I think. Found 6 coins in about 2 hours. Didn't really look at them till I got home and washed them up. Four were just Memorial Pennies and the other two were nickels, 1943 S and 1903 "V" nickel!! Needless to say I was stoked!! Hope the pictures come out O.K.

n/t

[quote strike it rich]Awesom youve been doing this for a year would you say time gets you the better finds.

S.I.R[/quote]

Yeah, mostly because you get to know your detector better, as well as knowing more places to hunt. Thanks for looking and the comments!

Thanks for all the comments and support guys! I hit that park again yesterday and bit today before the rain, and only turned up a few clad and some junk. I was digging anything that even souned like a tone! No more silver or oldies yet.

Congratulations!

Nickels are often harder to find, too...so your'e doin' somethin' right! :clapping: