Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super Shovel

Alan Applegate

I bought a Super Shovel from Gardener's Supply (http://www.gardeners.com/Super-Shovel/GardeningTools_PlantingTools,33-594,default,cp.html) after seeing it in a catalog sent to my wife. I was a little hesitant to pay $50 plus shipping for a short-handled shovel, but I have to tell you, it was worth the cost.

The soils in some of the areas I hunt in, are almost as hard as cement! Plastic spades are worthless, and I've ruined a couple of expensive diggers. Clearly I needed something better, and maybe you do too. Here's a photo for what it's worth.

Alan Applegate

Looks like it would come in handy in the
woods around here I plan to hunt this
year...thanks for the info

Ron
RLTW

I've seen people at Walmart that would use that for eating :blink:
My shovels weren't that cheap and they don't look have as mean. Carry that thing in the park and most would probably leave.

From the land of the Bluenose.....that is an awesome looking shovel. Glad you feel it was worth it and hope to see some of the items it unearths!