Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tabman lets talk golden :thumbup:

wltdwiz

hey tabman & any 1 else that is intrested

heres my story
as you know i just scored a golden umax with a clean sweep coil :detecting:

i made the mistake of getting rid of my last golden to test all the others looking for the better beeper :starwars:

well ive been hunting my beach on & off for 7 months with other brands
& havent found a ring all year :surprised: & dam few coins its been the pits
now my beach is a trash infested hell / carpet of nails with lots of rusty bottle caps...................
but its a very well used beach & theres miles of river...must be some jewelry...............
but hunting hard & coming home with under a buck gets a guy down :nopity:

well back to the golden
today me & the golden & clean sweep went down to the beach & worked just the dry ..
heres the results for a 3 hour hunt

[attachment 273626 beach1stgolden1.JPG]
[attachment 273627 beach1stgolden4.JPG]
[attachment 273628 beach1stgolden3.JPG]

wow
what a difference the proper detector makes
& the fun factor is back
tesoro rocks :super:
& the golden/ clean sweep combo cant be beat :tesoro:
let the good times roll :jump:
good hunting all
walt

It would be great if the Golden was for sale again, but alas, a recent request for a status update got a response of "please check back with us at the end of the year." Looks like getting the detector back on line is taking longer than they had anticipated. At least we know when it happens, it will be done correctly.

Sure looks like your golden is doing the job for you. Nice rings... KEN

clad dog
yes there out of production right now bummer :blink:
i played hell to get my mitts on 1 (old tones)
& its never leaving me again :detecting:
its good to be home :tesoro:
but when there back as you said they will be right :thumbup:

He's back!

Way to go wltdwiz. :cheers: I sure missed your posts showing all the great stuff that the Golden

& im dam gld to be back home :tesoro:

& by the way all the tesoros ive tried compadre / silver umax & lobo super track . have preformed well on my beach

Wow, that is a nice haul! Makes me want to put the CSC on and get going - except it hasn't rained here in a couple of months. :veryangry:

It's really hard to beat the simplicity of Tesoro detector's. Combine that with great service and the unbeatable warranty and you have a winner. I have enjoyed my V and my Cibola, last May I got a great deal on a Golden and the tones make coin hunting unbelievable easy. If you have a chance to pick up a golden you will not be disappointed.:tesoro::thumbup:

I really like my Golden also, in fact any of the other land Tesoro's besides the Cortes (If I understand correctly has the high tones like the Golden), seems like a step backwards for the hunting I do. I got lucky, my pre buy research pointed me to the Golden and I feel I made a great choice.

yup you did :clapping:
the golden has its own language but when you learn it she will treat you good :detecting:

Scanman said:
I really like my Golden also, in fact any of the other land Tesoro's besides the Cortes (If I understand correctly has the high tones like the Golden), seems like a step backwards for the hunting I do. I got lucky, my pre buy research pointed me to the Golden and I feel I made a great choice.