Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The best day I have yet to have detecting!

ToneTime

I was using my Outlaw with the 7" concentric coil brushing through the leaves on a small hill side near an old trail. I believe I may have found a spot where people sat down to eat lunch due to the two broken spoons that where near by the coins. I found the three Indian Head pennies first then the dime popped out and last the nickel. The dime is a barber 1898, a V nickel 1901, and the Indian heads look to be 1800's as well. I will get a better picture once I get them cleaned up. This was a very exciting day for me and my Tesoro![attachment 320848 14446833675171380631033.jpg]

WOW nice old artifacts, that nickel is in good shape .

Nice bunch of old coins, you had a cracking good day...

Terrific finds.

[attachment 320856 14446928158971418951403.jpg][attachment 320857 1444693034095-1400448875.jpg]
Thanks for all the nice comments. I got them cleaned up with some peroxide and put a little olive oil on them. They are in great shape except the one Indian Head. Ended up being 1889, 1906, & 1909 Indian heads.

You nailed them today . Hunting for those sweet spots are time consuming but pay of when you hit one .

Nice job! That's a good day by anybody's measure.

:clapping: outlaw and 7" good combo , they must have been hungry using those shovels to eat with :lmfao:

sure you will be going back for more also :biggrin:

AJ

amberjack said:
:clapping: outlaw and 7" good combo , they must have been hungry using those shovels to eat with :lmfao:

AJ

Yes the Outlaw with the 7" concentric is one of my favorite combinations to use. I am looking forward to going back to this area maybe later today.

ToneTime said:
amberjack said:

AJ

Yes the Outlaw with the 7" concentric is one of my favorite combinations to use. I am looking forward to going back to this area maybe later today.

I like DD coils but there is something about a Tesoro with a concentric coil easy to pin point deep and sounds good and finds the goodies not had my combo long and it has done me well to date, hope the new spot holds some more coins and I recon it will so good luck if you get out there this arvo :biggrin: sure is fun machine to use with that 7 on there :jump:

AJ

way to go tone. that makes up for the crappy days.

Went back to the same area today, hunted pretty hard and did manage to find one more coin. 1918 wheat cent! A few shotgun shells as well.[attachment 320925 1444786020336-176234355.jpg]

Tone time , I went out today in a piece of woods that has old growth oak trees. I found an old plated spoon so hunted the area good hoping to find a spot like yours . Nope , but I was encouraged .