Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

The Firmament

I love God ,I love science , not the deceivers. Real scientists!
There is a documentary on dvd called scientism exposed it was on YouTube too I hear! This explains the biggest cult or religion in this world (in my opinion) . Didnโ€™t the bible say beware of false scientists or something like that? ...Basically everything tv says think the opposite! Just the ramblings of an uneducated old man sorry. But v v few subjects are this important in these end times!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ We need to find truth and not worship Satan ,and Iโ€™m always hunting for truth !!! I know I need to get a life๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There is a documentary on dvd called scientism exposed it was on YouTube too I hear! This explains the biggest cult or religion in this world (in my opinion) . Didnโ€™t the bible say beware of false scientists or something like that? ...Basically everything tv says think the opposite! Just the ramblings of an uneducated old man sorry. But v v few subjects are this important in these end times!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ We need to find truth and not worship Satan ,and Iโ€™m always hunting for truth !!! I know I need to get a life๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Scientism exposed by Robbie Davidson ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nauti

461 views and hardly anybody with an opinion on this subject........has it frightened people into rethinking their beliefs?
Maybe i will have to remain confused to whether Truthhunter is a gamechanger or just a loon.......no offence Truthhunter,i know you have a great sense of humour my brother:)

Gods' Word is truly Beautiful! My wife is a Christian, and she has brought me to Christ! She has a wonderful testimony! She has had cancer several times, (36) thirty-six radiation treatments to her neck. because of throat cancer! She knows to go to the head of the stream where one gets a good cold drink of water, and she stands on scripture!
Jas 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
God is good! Always! Amen!
Crapola.

I think earth is a โ€˜circleโ€™ with a fermament over it . I know that whatever god says the elites go 180 degrees opposite , ie bible says earth is fixed and immovable, so scientists ( not the true scientists) say we are flying through a thing called outa space at millions of mph!!! always mocking us . Itโ€™s like tesla knew all about the fermament thatโ€™s why a few yrs ago we had a Tesla car flouting in space!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„ (I had family members that believed the tv over gods word) we donโ€™t talk now....... he (satan) is always Always mocking . The devil has deceived the whole world .. I donโ€™t know anyone that believes in the Big Bang , I know a few that believe in evolution ๐Ÿ™„
"I donโ€™t know anyone that believes in the Big Bang." Maybe your hanging out in the wrong Circles?

A friend of mine keeps talking about the Firmament which God supposedly created to divide the primal sea into upper and lower portions so that he could make dry land appear.
What do people here think about the Firmament which appears to be a solid dome that contains the heavenly objects.
My belief was that the heavens were described as the "expanse" which relates to the "space" above the earth.
Just curious.
None of this makes sense...

Stoneshirt what do You know and out the fermament, please enlighten us , I for one am a sponge for knowledge so really appreciate any help on this subject!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Truthhunter,Hello.It seems your looking to the Bible for your"Truths"..If you are studying the Bible,and can't de-mistify the "Firmiment",then how should I be able to clarify anything for you,since I'm a Buddhist? It's just that the descrition of this place is rather hard to grasp,with any Logic....stoneshirt

Truthhunter,Hello.It seems your looking to the Bible for your"Truths"..If you are studying the Bible,and can't de-mistify the "Firmiment",then how should I be able to clarify anything for you,since I'm a Buddhist? It's just that the descrition of this place is rather hard to grasp,with any Logic....stoneshirt
Just thought you may be able to further our thoughts, all good brother๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

irnwrkr

Anyone ever think about just looking up the word in the dictionary?
โ€œThe vault or expanse of the heavens; the sky.โ€
I did it for you