Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Major Networks plus Twitter/ Facebook have refused the Hunter Biden bombshell

Dancer

This story is only being carried by Fox and was broke by New York Post the other day. Post had it on Twitter/ Face book and was kicked off. Many others too. If you haven' t seen this ,you gotta look this story up !
Now we all of heard of theres only One news (partys view only) in the Commie nations. In our Country it's become the same thing. The owners/ reporters of these news companys were taught these views in school. Brainwashed so to think. I can't understand why the many victorys Trump has had is totally ignored. (too many to list) Yet they portray him as evil. Biden wont answer hard questions. Nothing but hate for Trump on all the news. A lot of silly people believing these Biden videos. If the Democrats win this time, it's about curtens for us. BUT do not think all is lost. With all the lies on the news they want us to believe their Crooked Polls too.
You look at the crowds at Trumps rallies, car and boat trains, signs all over. Just ain't gonna happen for Biden. Perdiction This is bordering on a Electorial Landslide for Trump ! When these guys say the polls are getting tighter, they know it's over.
Oh, a quote I heard and a great one " I Will Wade Threw A River Of Covid In Order To VOTE For Trump" ! God Bless Our Country

hawgdawg

I think everyone knows Trump will win this election,,, but the dems want us to believe that Hidin' Gropin' Joe Lyin' Biden is still that far up in the polls,, so that we won't be surprised if they are able to win (steal) this election.
I heard yesterday there was already over a million votes cast in Texas,,, and in a few counties,, the local sheriff's, and other candidates have already been decided.
Trump 2020. :usaflag:

Kraemer

Watched CBS and they claimed that the FBI was looking into Russian disinformation! This new scandal is only more proof of Gropin’s corruption. He has lied continuously over and over while bragging on TV about getting the prosecutor fired. What an ass.

Greg(E.Tn)

This story is only being carried by Fox and was broke by New York Post the other day. Post had it on Twitter/ Face book and was kicked off. Many others too. If you haven' t seen this ,you gotta look this story up !
Now we all of heard of theres only One news (partys view only) in the Commie nations. In our Country it's become the same thing. The owners/ reporters of these news companys were taught these views in school. Brainwashed so to think. I can't understand why the many victorys Trump has had is totally ignored. (too many to list) Yet they portray him as evil. Biden wont answer hard questions. Nothing but hate for Trump on all the news. A lot of silly people believing these Biden videos. If the Democrats win this time, it's about curtens for us. BUT do not think all is lost. With all the lies on the news they want us to believe their Crooked Polls too.
You look at the crowds at Trumps rallies, car and boat trains, signs all over. Just ain't gonna happen for Biden. Perdiction This is bordering on a Electorial Landslide for Trump ! When these guys say the polls are getting tighter, they know it's over.
Oh, a quote I heard and a great one " I Will Wade Threw A River Of Covid In Order To VOTE For Trump" ! God Bless Our Country
FB and Twitter initially censured it. Apparently, there are some who think the Russians are involved again.

The guy who initially turned the computer over to the FBI is standing firm. He said Hunter Biden brought the laptops in , but never came back for them. He copied the hard drive on one or all of them. The FBI initially copied the contents around September of last year, then took full custody of the computer around December, 2019.

Apparently, at that time they considered the situation serious enough to take custody of the computer itself.

I wonder why, seeing as they apparently didn't do anything with it? Could it be they wanted to erase the evidence, and weren't aware the guy had already copied the HD?

I know how to get to the bottom of it all really quick--just ask Hunter Biden if it's his computer. Oh, wait--his lawyer apparently contacted the computer shop and affirmed it DOES belong to Hunter Biden.

Maybe someone could ask Daddy Joe about it--oh wait--they did the other day, and he got extremely angry about it.

If it's not true, I'd expect both Hunter and Daddy Joe to file whoppers of lawsuits against the New York Post, Rudolph Guilani, and the computer store guy who copied Hunter's hard drive and turned the computer over to the FBI.

Dancer

FB and Twitter initially censured it. Apparently, there are some who think the Russians are involved again.

The guy who initially turned the computer over to the FBI is standing firm. He said Hunter Biden brought the laptops in , but never came back for them. He copied the hard drive on one or all of them. The FBI initially copied the contents around September of last year, then took full custody of the computer around December, 2019.

Apparently, at that time they considered the situation serious enough to take custody of the computer itself.

I wonder why, seeing as they apparently didn't do anything with it? Could it be they wanted to erase the evidence, and weren't aware the guy had already copied the HD?

I know how to get to the bottom of it all really quick--just ask Hunter Biden if it's his computer. Oh, wait--his lawyer apparently contacted the computer shop and affirmed it DOES belong to Hunter Biden.

Maybe someone could ask Daddy Joe about it--oh wait--they did the other day, and he got extremely angry about it.

If it's not true, I'd expect both Hunter and Daddy Joe to file whoppers of lawsuits against the New York Post, Rudolph Guilani, and the computer store guy who copied Hunter's hard drive and turned the computer over to the FBI.
So it's pretty sicking to see the FBI sit on this for near a year. This can only mean the FBI is Inept or worse Corrupt ! Can anyone come up with anything the FBI has disclosed on their own ?

hawgdawg

So it's pretty sicking to see the FBI sit on this for near a year. This can only mean the FBI is Inept or worse Corrupt ! Can anyone come up with anything the FBI has disclosed on their own ?
The FBI , or most any other organizations dont feel like they need to tell us anything ,, same as our politicians. They forget they work for us ,, not rule over us.

tvr

I was not keen on the Chris Wray or Gina Haspel appointments. I was hoping outsiders would be appointed and do things like Rick Grenell and now John Ratcliffe have done to shed some light on the deep state corruption. I can still pray and I can vote to give President Trump four more years to work on cleaning things up.

hawgdawg

One thing thing that really concerns me is the voter fraud that is surely coming. I get tears thinking about what has happened to my (and your) country.
It's a pleasure for me to be here amongst like minded folks that have and is , seeing what is happening to the country that we once knew. And to know that most here are willing to take about any stand necessary to conserve this country for what it was , and is meant to be.
Semper Fi , and God Bless America.
:usaflag: :usaflag::usaflag::usaflag::usaflag:

Steve O

They expected 250 cars and trucks to be part of a Trump parade going from Newtown Pennsylvania to Doylestown PA. .. instead there were 6,700 of them, flying flags, banners and beeping horns and rallying. . .took a few hours before it faded out. Gotta love it.
Anyone ever hear of a Biden Car or boat parade? Me neither.

hawgdawg

They expected 250 cars and trucks to be part of a Trump parade going from Newtown Pennsylvania to Doylestown PA. .. instead there were 6,700 of them, flying flags, banners and beeping horns and rallying. . .took a few hours before it faded out. Gotta love it.
Yes sir SteveO ,,,, there was a Biden caravan of cars a few weeks ago in Florida . I heard it was a pretty amazing event.
People were amazed that about 15 cars showed up ....
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dancer

WOW !!!!

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
So where are the useless Dems and their main guys on here on this Biden expose?

hawgdawg

Maybe they haven't heard about it yet,, you know their favorite news sites will not report any negative news of their leaders,,,,,,,,,,