Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

Thought it was a beer can

Bob38

A couple of weeks ago at my favorite iron contaminated site I ran over this signal that was next to a gravel road that was graded and leveled about 40 years ago. I thought it was a beer can at first but the signal was pretty consistent and had the iron buzz all around it. Dug it anyway. The scuff on the front may have come from the road being put in but I could have hit with my hand digger. The deeper I dug the better the signal and the more careful I was. Three square nails was in the hole with the coin under two fist sized rocks. Anyway, I was completely surprised. Program used? Park 1, sens 18, recovery 4, 3 tone, GB 0, FE2 3, and most importantly SLOW LEVEL AND LOW!
8B533669-6F05-4B04-B6A2-A00ACEB78DD5.JPG 3EA342F8-00A1-4F98-B0DE-2E978283556C.JPG

Last edited:

earthlypotluck

Beautiful Barber!!