Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trump Fights Back Against Marxism Being Taught In Schools

Old Longhair

Crazy Ol' Foole
Staff member
He's launching the "1776 Commission".

The White House • September 17, 2020
President Trump: ‘Our youth will be taught to love America with all of their heart

President Trump is fighting each day against the left’s attempts to indoctrinate our children with a radical, misleading, and unpatriotic story of America.

Divisive and distorted histories of our country—everything from Howard Zinn’s A People’s History of the United States to The New York Times’ 1619 Project—seek to erase America’s tradition of liberty, free expression, and self-determination from memory.

For too long, the left has been winning that fight. For example, even though the 1619 Project has been criticized as inaccurate by multiple prominent historians, it already has been quietly disseminated in 4,500 classrooms across the United States.

🎬 President Trump: We must stop the lies in America’s classrooms

Today marks 233 years since the signing of our U.S. Constitution. To honor this Constitution Day, President Trump spoke at the White House Conference on American History held today at the National Archives building in Washington, D.C. The event brought together scholars to address the way some have distorted American history.

“Our Constitution was the product of centuries of tradition, wisdom, and experience,” President Trump said. “No political document has done more to advance the human condition or propel the engine of progress.”

The President also announced today that he would sign an executive order launching the “1776 Commission,” which will promote patriotic education for our students. The commission will encourage educators to make plans to celebrate the 250th birthday of America’s founding, as well.

Earlier this month, President Trump banned Federal agencies from using taxpayer dollars to fund divisive, anti-American employee training programs.

“American parents are not going to accept indoctrination in our schools, cancel culture in our work, or the repression of traditional faith, culture, and values in the public square,” the President said today.

When left-wing mobs tear down statues of our Founding Fathers, burn small businesses to the ground, and attack law enforcement officers daily—all with barely a peep from Democrat politicians—it is clear we are witnessing the results of decades of left-wing indoctrination in our schools, universities, and news media.

“We are here today to declare that we will never submit to tyranny,” President Trump told those gathered at the National Archives today.

“We will reclaim our history and our country for citizens of every race, color, religion, and creed.”

🎬 No American should be made to feel ashamed of their history

🎬 Watch President Trump’s full Constitution Day speech here!
Photo of the Day
President Trump delivers remarks at the White House Conference on American History | September 17, 2020

carver

That's another reason why we need President Trump in office instead of Harris and Slow JOE. The young people need to know of the people that helped make THE AMERICA that we grew up in. If they are taught to hate America in the schools . That's what they will and are doing right now. Teach them like we were taught that we need to respect the police, military and this GREAT COUNTRY.

CARVER

Ronstar

Although......... I never wore much that signified I was in the military. I bought a USAF Veteran cap a year ago and have been pleasantly surprised at the number of sub 18 yr olds that make the effort to say “thank you for your service” vs anyone sneering at me. Maybe some hope here......

Trump is the biggest most flagrant liar in the political history of this country. He is in a class on his own when it comes to jaw dropping lies.

Don't put your faith in someone who has never been loyal to either principles or people, including his wives. Character is destiny.

Ronstar

I see the word “soiler” in his name, isn’t that what really old people do when they become infirm???

Ronstar

Just had a thought...... tapped his name, said member since June 2005. Isnt that same date as Mistake? Cant look him up he’s totally gone.....

Matters not who I am. What matters is whether what I say about Trump's lying is true. That's what the focus should be.

jim tn

Quite frankly, it matters nil what you have to say. What matters to most of us on this forum is that Trump get re-elected and continues, as he will, to put this great country of ours back together again. You are on a fast sinking ship and that really does matter. HH jim tn

Steve O

Matters not who I am. What matters is whether what I say about Trump's lying is true. That's what the focus should be.

They ALL lie, common knowledge. .. . But, I'd rather have a liar who gets things done and works hard for the people. .. . being a patriot to boot. One that gets our economy hopping and thumbs his nose at countries that have been milking us for decades. Not a liar who has done zilch for America in over 40+ years and uses his power to QPQ countries for billions to make HIS family wealthy. Take your pick, straphanger.

Digger

Staff member
coil.soiler.rich said: Don't put your faith in someone who has never been loyal to either principles or people, including his wives. Character is destiny.

Come on Richard. You are one to talk about principles or character. You've only made a dozen or so posts in the past 10 years. And until today, all of them have been trying to sell something. Now here you are on the Views Forum, using your signature page to try and sell your 11-year old book, and you aren't even one of the sponsors who pay to advertise. Is that what you mean by principles or character?

R. Moheban
Milwaukee, WI
------------------------------------------------------
Author of "Debunking the Hyperinflation of Peter Schiff and the Gold Bugs"
autographed copies available cheaply to fellow forums members! PM me.

Detectorist since 2002 (plus attempted detecting in the 1970's with a nondiscriminating unit).

Last edited:

WV62

Missouri -- Ma Betty

I'm afraid the damage is already done for an entire generation.

That is why The Great Tribulation is coming upon all nations, as a punishment for having unbelief in Jesus & for their agreeing to the slaughtering of babies in their mothers' wombs, who belong to God, for they are created in His Image & God, our Heavenly Father, loves each of His human creations! Because we are born sinners in need of a savior by satan's lies & must accept Jesus as our Lord & savior & serve Him, faithfully, to be caught up on the saints' Resurrection Day to have eternal life with Him, as we must believe that God is Jesus born in human flesh to have His forgiveness by His saving grace or be left behind & suffer the consequences of willful sinning & then be cast in the fires of a flaming Hell later! Sinners suffer because of their SIN & others' sinning, too! God's Christian Family won't but are blessed by a Living Jehovah God, Who was, is & always will be alive & ruling over His creations! Amen! Ma Betty

tvr

Trump is the biggest most flagrant liar in the political history of this country. He is in a class on his own when it comes to jaw dropping lies.

Don't put your faith in someone who has never been loyal to either principles or people, including his wives. Character is destiny.

You apparently have not listened to or paid attention to what Donald Trump and now President Trump has actually said and done and accomplished over the decades. I would bet I know where you get your information. Sounds like you have become brain washed with bad information.

Missouri -- Ma Betty

None so blind & deaf, spiritually, as you are who will not hear nor see the proof positive of what PRESIDENT TRUMP & God together have done for THE USA to erase & make ill effect what Obama & Biden did during his EVIL administration to destroy this country with their EVILNESS & wicked executive orders!

God gave Trump favor against all odds of winning & he WON & will be reelected to accomplish what God has chosen for him & we Christians & Conservatives to do to end all your DEMOCRAT Hypocracy, Treason & Lying has done to this nation by murdering the Innocent, by cheating & stealing the decent working peoples' tax monies for your own use when self-centered & selfish & GREEDY by caring more for China & other enemy nations by loving them as your neighbors more than our own American Citizens!

Get a life, Get godly wisdom by accepting & believing in Christ Jesus as your own Lord & savior & your shut eyes & foolish thinking brain will open to God's Holy Spirit & be shown what a FOOL you & your Communist Comrades really are! Trump WINS; You & DEMS LOSE! Amen! Ma Betty