Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trump will crush Biden in debates

squirrel1

Biden has to be shaking in his boots. After last nites performance Biden should know where Trump will go. Biden will have no answers. He’s been in government for decades and has no signature GOOD accomplishments. He won’t be able to bs folks in debate cause Trump will set the record straight. I can already here Biden try to boast, Barack and I did........
Barack and I did........
Baraxk and I did.......

Then Trump turnsto him and says what did you Joe Biden do?
This will be the moment Joe goes in total free fall.
He’s basically a cling on type anyways.

Steve O

I agree, David. You know Trump will be fully armed with verbal comebacks and facts. I stated this before that Biden will get so flustered he will challenge Trump to something physical. I picture Trump laughing for much of the debate..... .. . or he will have to completely control himself.

midalake

TROLL
I disagree. I think Trump beat Hillary in every debate.

Who won the presidential debates?

A YouGov poll found that 57% of Americans declared Clinton the winner, while 30% declared Trump the winner.

A Politico/Morning Consult poll showed that 49% of likely voters thought that Clinton won the debate, while 26% thought that Trump won, and 25% were undecided.

IN FACT, Trump is one of the worst debaters I have ever seen. A monkey that hands out peanuts could beat him.

Kraemer

Who won the presidential debates?

A YouGov poll found that 57% of Americans declared Clinton the winner, while 30% declared Trump the winner.

A Politico/Morning Consult poll showed that 49% of likely voters thought that Clinton won the debate, while 26% thought that Trump won, and 25% were undecided.

IN FACT, Trump is one of the worst debaters I have ever seen. A monkey that hands out peanuts could beat him.
If you believe polls then the Hildabeast was up by 10+points. But we all know what happened. Same thing will happen again.

Ronstar

When you only ask 57 Dems and 30 Reps the question then thats the numbers you get. What did the other 13 say? Polls are skewed, huge polls said Hillary was winning. We saw how the ended.

squirrel1

Midalake.
You are some thing else.
Biden is choker. You watch.
He couldn’t even get by Hillary and Obama back in 2008.
Now all of a sudden some nuts think he’s better than sliced bread.
Biden is the same ole Biden.
He could fool the folks of Delaware. He won’t fool the whole country.
A fool can’t fool many folks, really a fool fools fools.
Catch that last sentence midalake.
Spot on !!!

Midalake.
You are some thing else.
Biden is choker. You watch.
He couldn’t even get by Hillary and Obama back in 2008.
Now all of a sudden some nuts think he’s better than sliced bread.
Biden is the same ole Biden.
Spot on !!!
A fool says in his or her heart, "There is no Almighty Jehovah God nor Jesus" ; so I can believe, say & do anything I want & answer to no one! That's how satan's spiritual lies have deafened & blinded the sinners, who think they don't need a Savior to love & protect them! Blind & deaf fools are they! May God's Holy Spirit through His faithful saints prayers move within their sin-sick souls & convict them that sinners they are & heading for Hell Fire as their eternal dwelling place where their memories suffer in their tormented state of grief! Amen! Ma Betty

midalake

TROLL
Midalake.
You are some thing else.
I haven't even warmed up!

Listen Rocky J Squirrel, you seem like a nice kid. But if you are pinning your "hopes" on Trump debating your are fooling YOURSELF. When Trump is unscripted and off the reservation ole chumper is the gift that keeps giving.

So take a look at the LAST debate that Joe Biden did. IT ENDED Paul Ryan's career in politics. WATCH IT TWICE!

I haven't even warmed up!

Listen Rocky J Squirrel, you seem like a nice kid. But if you are pinning your "hopes" on Trump debating your are fooling YOURSELF. When Trump is unscripted and off the reservation ole chumper is the gift that keeps giving.

So take a look at the LAST debate that Joe Biden did. IT ENDED Paul Ryan's career in politics. WATCH IT TWICE!

Maybe not but Hell isn't just warmer it is far hotter --so enjoy unless you repent & receive Jesus' saving grace before your body's mortality ends!

A Liar is a LIAR & And you & Biden are fools & he is an old fool! Obama did nothing but corrupt & divide the country more than it was in the '60's! Why do you think Trump got elected? God knows the TRUTH always & answers the prayers of His faithful saints! Biden & his son, Hunter, are selfish, greedy & immoral to the core of their black hearts! Hunter is an adulterer & greedy & Biden is a groping fingers pedophilia! If we had equal justice for all they would have been arrested & in prison, for no one, no matter their power & money, is above the law; hopefully, they still will be before Trump's presidential reign ends! God is a long suffering God, but He is a God of wrath & will condemn & punish EVIL DOERS! Most DEMS are LOSERS--For God reigns & rules Supreme! Amen! Ma Betty

Last edited:

jim tn

The troll can say anything he wants (although no one will believe him) for the next 5 months and then about 9:30 on election night he will be trying to decide how to cook and eat a big plate of crow. I suspect, though, he will quietly slither away never to be heard from again. This is my second prediction. My first is, President Trump wins handily. HH jim tn

No midalake,
What ruined Ryan was running with the RINO McCain.
Yes, Ryan was & is a a RINO & did Trump more harm than good! He acted so clever while supposedly managing & gathering campaign funding for Trump! But if Republican or a true conservative had seen through Ryan they would have realized he was a RINO & also knew he wouldn't be elected again; so he took his Huge retirement benefits & took off to only God knows where & when! Trump, though a new creation in Christ Jesus who tries to do right, doesn't have God's Holy Spirit; so gets fooled by thinking most people are good & do right But they certainly do not in politics; especially when they live & breathe like the Democrat Party! I pray Trump wises up & gains knowledge in God's Word for Spiritual understanding to follow His guidance to hire good workers for his Administration but keep his winning spirit & his strong resolve to be brave & not back down from our enemies so he keeps the USA & We The Citizens in the forefront to do his best for fulfilling God's plans for America & the whole world! Best president in my years on earth (Almost 85) because I truly know God chose him & is still with him! Humans aren't perfect but Jehovah God is! Amen! Ma Betty