Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Truthfully even if your a Trump hater

Dancer

Out of the 22 to 26 or Democrats that ran for their nomination, it boiled down to Biden & Sanders. Who of these two in anyone's imagination could stand up and run this war on the Virus.
Especially after being tortured over the years like Trump has. Think Ole Joe could stand uppere in front of the cameras for a hour or two ? Nobody believes that. As far as Bernie, he might run on free Government hospitalization, but thank his lucky stars it wasn't law this year. Not to pick on Burnie but it's pretty nice for these leftists to push for free meds, except when it comes to them. All these office holders are going to be covered by the Five star medical coverage. I never heard any of them going to Cuba when in bad health.

Greg(E.Tn)

I think the Dem primary is pretty much over. They SHOULD just punt it and go to the Convention in the fall, pick Biden, then have the real election and put Trump back in the White House for another four years.

What squirrels things up is the rumors that Cuomo will get the nod. If he gets picked over Bernard, then sit back and watch the poop hit the oscillator.

hawgdawg

I dont think Biden has come up with an original idea in a few years ,, and he seems to have agreed with everything Trump is doing ,, only Trump reacted quicker than Biden would have.
Bernie ,,,,, we'd be in a world of sh@t right now , he's already declared he would not close the borders ,,, that has got to be the stupidest thing anyone could do.
And just think what Hillary would have done ,, she probably would have treated us like another Benghazi .
Thankfully,, we had Trump at the helm.
Not 1 single democrat was worried about it when it broke loose ,, they were all patting each other on the backs for trying to impeach Trump ,, and wasting millions of our tax dollars on their stupid little charades. But their not worried about that ,, they'll recoup all of that next year when they raise your taxes. And dont forget the pay raise they voted for themselves in this virus stimulus package. Remember the democrats motto ,, " Dont let a good crisis go to waste "

bulletman

I dont think Biden has come up with an original idea in a few years ,, and he seems to have agreed with everything Trump is doing ,, only Trump reacted quicker than Biden would have.
Bernie ,,,,, we'd be in a world of sh@t right now , he's already declared he would not close the borders ,,, that has got to be the stupidest thing anyone could do.
And just think what Hillary would have done ,, she probably would have treated us like another Benghazi .
Thankfully,, we had Trump at the helm.
Not 1 single democrat was worried about it when it broke loose ,, they were all patting each other on the backs for trying to impeach Trump ,, and wasting millions of our tax dollars on their stupid little charades. But their not worried about that ,, they'll recoup all of that next year when they raise your taxes. And dont forget the pay raise they voted for themselves in this virus stimulus package. Remember the democrats motto ,, " Dont let a good crisis go to waste "
Hillary would have done exactly what Obummer had done during the swine fly pandemic. Which was, not much and too late. Just like you said, "another Benghazi.

Dancer

Latest DNC rumor. AOC told to stay away from Biden, he's going to have it tough enough.

xwyokid

I voted for President Trump but, not again. I have a hard time telling when he is telling the truth. Regardless, I hope the government cleans this mess, (virus) up.

Ted S

Can anyone here name some of "Burisma" Joe Bidens accomplishments while in office? Other than a free ride on Obama's coat tails? Do a Google search on Biden and he even admits himself that he has never done a hard days work in his life. Always a public pay check collector. God help us all if that idiot would become President!

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I voted for President Trump but, not again. I have a hard time telling when he is telling the truth. Regardless, I hope the government cleans this mess, (virus) up.
And you are voting for Biden as a better way? What a great plan you have....