Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

USA Military related artefacts - dog tags - was found with #VistaX in UK. The guy who found them want to be returned to their families...

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
When some months ago, in June, I received via PM some photos from these finds,
I promised not to publish anything until this whole amazing story was published in Treasure Magazine :)
You maybe remember the amazing golden floral quarter stater, found from the same guy in UK the last year.
Now his finds are again in Treasure Magazine - this time with very interesting and questionable findings, because these are USA Military related artefacts.
Who are these men ?
How did theirs tags end up there ?
Cleaning all these flat pieces of metal Norbert recognized they was an American wartime identify tag or "dog tag" as they are commnly referred to.
Another recent visit to the area revealed the white metal and blue enamelled Royal Engineers cap badge.
The fool story - you can read below or in Treasure Magazine. All other photos are the photos I kept for months.
As you can read - Norbert want to return these tags to their owners or families.
Maybe you guys can help :) If yes - you can contact with me direct :)
The names of these soldiers are written in article.
Read the full story ! Is interesting :)

Attachments

• Norbert 1.1..jpg
    Norbert 1.1..jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Norbert 1.jpg
    Norbert 1.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 2.jpg